Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've created a pbf clan for halo 2. The clan name is pbf ballas and leave your gamertag here and ill send you an invite to the clan.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
arrghhH!!! no xbox live!!!! doh! make it a 2 leveled thing. 1 is for halo fans, one is for those who have live...

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright Ill send you all an invite when I get home. I just started playing but I'm getting pretty good.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Getting it soon (live, and halo 2). My tag will be:

simple.chaos

Played Halo a lot, so I'm pretty good, just get used to 2. (if you don't want, I don't have to be in, but once you play a fps, you play them all!!!) But I was just wondering if you can get mouse and keyboard for the box, like the ps2???

·
PBaholic #14
1,553 Posts
haha i watched my friend at a party sit there and play halo 2 nonstop for about 8 or 9 hours, he only got up once to eat some pizza, i played it with him to and we beat it in about 8 hours, and i have to say the ending really sucked, and i think that overall halo 2 did not live up to how much everyone wanted it, ( i still liked it, but it wasnt as good as everyone thought it would be)

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
i seriously want an xbox, i dont have the money now though. how much a month does it cost for live?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
jacobeid said:
ok I played for 3 hours straight, and was the top killer for 9/10 games and I'm still level 1....wtf is up?
if you switched game types that might be the problem, You have a different level for each game type, say you only play Big Team Games and have a level of 8, than you play a Small Team Skrimish, You will have a level 1 because you haven't played it yet.

·
Banned
2,053 Posts
The only reason im on PBF is cause i got an invite from Austin about this clan and pulled myself away from the Box to ask a few questions.

1: Once you join a clan, is it possible to leave it and join a different one? Im not saying i will, but i dont want to be permanently bound to this clan for the rest of eternity.

2: Austin: Was that you i was playing with in blood gulch? You had 2 or 3 guests with you and would reply when I said "Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuustiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin". And i was mowing people down in the ghost the entire game if that helps you remember.

3: Wazaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

I thought this game was exactly what they said it would be, but the plot was nothing what i expected. IMO it lived up to every expectation and more (if thats possible). Its the best game i ever played.... EVAR!

GT: Blackeagle13

I got the game at midnight (100 people at gamestop) and slept when i got home and beat the game (first half normal second on easy) on the first day. Now that i figured out the multiplayer im pretty much gonna be a Halo 2 whore instead of being a PBF forum whore and sitting on the forums all day.

so when i get an answer to zee question #1 I will probably join the clan

1 - 20 of 90 Posts