Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so... i was outside, having a smoke, and i came inside after i finished... went upstairs and grabbed my ice cream, because i'm hungry, i come downstairs to use the facilities and go on the computer but then it struck...

i have hiccups...

now all guys should know that hiccups effect your aim in the restroom... a LOT.... nehow, i'm stuck here with hiccups for the last 10 minutes...

i've tried holding my breath, and drinking water and all that... anyone have any more effective ideas to rid me of this evil?

·
Registered
42 Posts
no man, what really affects your aim is when you're on a plane and it hits some turbulence... no joke i pissed EVERYWHERE!

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
before, i just had a swisher... all i had on me at the time, basically whatever i feel like trying at that particlar time i just go out and buy.. lol

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Ah, lol. I just smoke a Marlboro Red... been smoking lights for a month wanted to try something new. I have 2 lights left though... god I hate being 15 lol.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
flowbob said:
my parents buy my smokes, but i pay for them myself..
****ing lucky.. I take one or 2 from my parent's packs and I buy mine whenever I get a chance to sneak out with my friend at 2:30 in the morning and drive to the Kwik Shop cause they will sell to minors...

It's really a pain in the ass.. next time I'm out I need to stock up.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I know that chewing can sometimes give you hiccups if you get a dip in large enough that you are not used to. I think the same thing can hapen with cigarrettes. It should go away in 20 - 30 mins.

·
12,110 Posts
I read online somewhere that hiccups are caused by a litle thing of skin near where your wind tube and stomache tube seperate. When it gets dry you get hiccups.. So you have to take yourself to the brink of drowning to fix it...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.