Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
sick_dawg5440 said:
WTF are you talking about?
seriously. He just disproved your point by posting.

I have an idea. Maybe its because it is 10:26 in california and most of the west coast and something like 12:26 in east coast, maybe 1:26. I'm not sure about this whole time zone thing.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
randomnewbie said:
you guys are so e-cool.
Where did that come from? I am sorry that you made a false statement after having logged on prolly twice since you registered, but if you open your eyes, there are posts here all the time, which, as was mentioned before, is proved by the fact that we have answered this thread...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lets just say that my original name has more then 3 times the amount of posts u currently have. and also, i shoot a nice gun.

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
randomnewbie said:
you guys are so e-cool.
Why? b/c we love paintball enough that we talk about it with other people around the world in our spare time or when we aren't playing? Honestly, what's wrong with you? Mother not hold you enough? Were you made fun of in school? Do us all a favor and leave for another month. Maybe you'll get lost on the way back ;)

- Brian

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Or it has to do with the following:

A: Short hair = father not being able to pull it
B: Short hair = cooler for the summer
(I had hair during the winter btw)
C: Bald (skin shave) = losing a bet

I am many things, but insecure isn't one of them :p

- Brian

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
yeagan maybe? I can't put a finger on who you used to be...who ever it was will be ip banned soon. You can't cope with the fact that we are a smaller closer knit group than pbnation. I like pbnation too but you need other people to want you and love you and feel like you are welcome....you apparently don't get that here so you publicly leave loudly screaming that we are a bunch of newbs and none of the mods play ect then come back later either for a triumphant return or to give it another go at making fun..

this isn't just another 15 post flamers. Hes one of the guys who holds a pretty good spot on the forum then messes up whether its posting tons of spam about prono pics or just being really dumb or just leaving cause he has nothing good to say. Forget about him.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
He prefers the PBNation style of posts.

Where 95% of the threads contain 3 words or less. (usually, "yes", "cool", "sweet" or "owned").

The remaining 5% consists of spam, trolls and flames.

Its hard for anyone to start any form of legitimate post on PBN...... but some people really like that kind of atmosphere because it means they can act juvinile, and it doesnt really matter.

Nick

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.