Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search of threads started by me..

unfortunately it maxes out at 125 results.. so i missing 2 years worth.. but I read a lot of them.. and remembered a lot of really ****ed up stories..

all my concert stories, drunk antics, my mush birthday.. the bear attack... the polish, I was reading some of them to my neighbours.. they think im really ****ed up now and tell me that I have a done a lot of weird things..

But i guess when you compress all the ****ed up things that happen in two years into one sitting, anyones life seems wild..

odd...

pbf is my memory bank.. id like to know if there would be a way to see the really old threads I started

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heh yeah.. and the various incidents at school.... how that girl almost got me suspended by saying that I was going to rape her.. and that 7 foot tall guy that poored his chewing tobaco spit on my head..

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Anyone remember [email protected]?

I was reminded of his story about how he got drunk and was singing "Franky the big lipped ******" on top of 2 short's car.

He's in the airforce now, right?

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
silverbara said:
If I hacking PBF and deleted the database, would you die? Like in the matrix...
Everyone would die...

Except for Medic. He would be reviving himself constantly.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
My favorite one was when you slept on the beach or ran over that racoon.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well, im not dead yet.. and i really dont do as many ridiculous things anymore..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts