Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking something to do about sex cause sex is the bomb, and maybe something frozen in chyroptinate

Ill start it off oh and lets not make this too long cause im actually going to haxor post it on myspace with whatever reply thing we make up

Boy: How you doing today?

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did i ask you to come in this thread? no you can say it doesnt deliver but when you see the bulletin Omg h4xors pbf circiling around myspace youll be sad you didnt contribute

maybe in this bulleting medic can be frozen in carboneyete?(sp)

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
Hello, my name is Heywood Jablowme.

I am suffering from rare and deadly diseases, poor scores on final exams, lack of sexual activity, fear of being kidnapped and executed by anal electrocution.

Here is the magic hug! :hug:

Send on the magic hug to all of your friends... if you do, then a poor 6-year-old girl in Arkansas with lung cancer (brought on by second-hand smoke from the cigarettes of the big bad men who kidnapped her and took ****ographic pictures of her) will get 5 cents every time you send on the letter.

If not, then well lets just say that the newly growing fuzz on your recently descended testicles will become manged and fall off. Your armpits will be infested by fleas, and your hard drive will crash, GW Bush will invade your house with his thought police, and your dog will have a litter of gerbils...

You have been warned... pass it on.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
If you don't send this letter to 10 people,Jesus,Pat Buchcanon, and Dave Vanian will appear in your room at night, and cook you a nice bowl Progresso soup.

·
Registered
815 Posts
MedicDVG said:
Hello, my name is Heywood Jablowme.

I am suffering from rare and deadly diseases, poor scores on final exams, lack of sexual activity, fear of being kidnapped and executed by anal electrocution.

Send on the magic hug to all of your friends... if you do, then a poor 6-year-old girl in Arkansas with lung cancer (brought on by second-hand smoke from the cigarettes of the big bad men who kidnapped her and took ****ographic pictures of her) will get 5 cents every time you send on the letter.

If not, then well lets just say that the newly growing fuzz on your recently descended testicles will become manged and fall off. Your armpits will be infested by fleas, and your hard drive will crash, GW Bush will invade your house with his thought police, and your dog will have a litter of gerbils...

OMG I need to send this!

here medic:Hello, my name is Heywood Jablowme.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts