Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have u ever met anyone off PBF?? or plan on doing so?

so farr i think ive already spotted courtney taylor belive it or not, when i came down to cali a few months ago. extremely hot in person i might add :naughty

·
Registered
477 Posts
Ahh yes, can't forget that. :)

Rockwell, whereabouts in California were you at? Chances are slim that it was me you saw, cuz there's a lot of girls I know who look like me.

·
Registered
757 Posts
lol go dhill

No doubt i've seen people from pbf at the weekend fields everyone with a car goes to.. no way to know who they were on pbf though.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I've met one guy that was banned. And I've probably seen some of the nor cal guys around. I'll probably be meeting up with Rob (noobie paintball) sometime soon. Otherwise no, I haven't.

edit-Fiki you're in bay area? I'm going to OP this sunday, maybe I'll see you

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Bubbahotep is my freind and registered like 2 or 3 months ago.

umm I saw spykes. And thats it. I wish there were more bay area members :(

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Courtney Taylor said:
Ahh yes, can't forget that. :)

Rockwell, whereabouts in California were you at? Chances are slim that it was me you saw, cuz there's a lot of girls I know who look like me.
but none of them being as sexy as u are :D

i was in sd in your area, i thought i saw u at the beach at one point. maybe it was or wasnt u??

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Let's see:

I've met and played with: Richie, RDkamiakze1, DeFect, Nasty_popo or something (can't remember), and a bunch of others. I've met a lot of people from PBN, and have played with almost all the 7 man teams in Arizona from the pbaz forums too.

Next summer I plan on finally meeting Erica down in Florida. For pics, see avatar.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
I don't remember if pbn teabag still has a name here. hes from wisconsin and was on a 10 man we always used to play against.
I haven't really played many of you..swatornot lives about 30 minutes north and had played on there homemade field a few times pumping but not tourney play.

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
anyone goin to commisioners cup in son diego? prolly gonna meet dhill, baller619, brittany (if she goes.... ;)), i think menace is playin there, so i duno.... who ever goes to the comanders cup i will meet. other than that, i think i have only met latham.... err impulse101

1 - 20 of 42 Posts