Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Well, D-Day is just one week away! That’s right, this time next week many of us will be slugging it out with 2000 other people. I think it would be pretty cool if we all met up just for kicks. So this is the deal. Before the game starts, we’ll all meet up around the hyperball field, on the far left near the white dead zone tent. It was there last year, I hope they didn’t move it.
If you want to get in contact with me incase things change get me on a walkie talkie. Lets just say channel 8. All the channels are going to be packed, so don’t bother finding one that isn’t. I might give a few of you my cell number as well.
Ok, So if you’re in for meeting up, post a reply and let us know! In your post give your name, what side you’re fighting for, and where you’re coming from. Hope to see you guys there!

Brian Hedemark
Nazi
Philly, Pa

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
ya, they better not move that tent. Maybe we should just say meet at the white tent no matter where it is.
Name: Rob (red hair)
Fighting for: Allies
Wearing: camo pants, blue 32 degrees Jersey
shooting: 03 summer edition black cocker

see ya there!
oh ya, and they better have that Bob Long truck there again. Wait, maybe we should meet there. There are going to to be alot of other people near the tent waiting to get in. Eh, whatever, I dont care

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
good idea. Meet near the white tent no matter where it's at. If you do it way before the game starts we'll be good.

Red/Black C4 Jersey. Black pants.

That could change many times throught the day though.. lol. I'm known to do that.

·
Registered
26 Posts
whit about paint we need 12 people so we allsave

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have 8 or 9 in my group. We always get more then one case. Like i keep telling you, DO NOT WORRY ABOUT GROUP PAINT!!! We so have it covered. Just join up first before you guys buy paint, i'll get you in with us for the discount.

- Brian

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'll be there

Name: leo
NAZI
I'll be coming from Wilmington, Delaware... but I have a house in The Poconos So I'll be there by frieday

Could some one explain a little about group paint, and how much (paint and $$$) do you guys usually spend??? (I'm sure that changes drasticly fron person to person)

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.