Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reforming the PBF Militia!

Well, awhile back Nick and I started the PBF Militia. For kicks, i've decided to keep it going!

Requirments:

Name:
Picture of at least one of them

Simple as that!

I doubt we'll have another issue like a month or so ago, but if we do, we raise hell. That's our job! That's all for now, i'll keep the list updated.

- Brian

1. Brian
2. (reserved for Nick :p)

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Well, as the other general of the PBF militia, I suppose I'm required to get pics of my guns. I shall retrieve them later, but let it be known that I am a member.

Name: Nick
Firearms owned: 17
Picture of at least one of them: later

·
Registered
422 Posts
Name: Andrew
Firearms owned: none but havs incredibly easy access to friends dads sheriff stuff (pistol, taser, bullet proof vest, ect)

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Name: Kyle
Firearms owned: (frop top to bottom) Ruger 10/22 with scope and 30 round bananna clip, double barrel 16 gauge shotgun (restored by me and my dad), my remington model .597 with simmons 9x zoom scope

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
im tomis, im 17, and between my father, brother and myself we have the following in our house

one bolt action 22
one semi auto 22
2 12 guages
one double barrel 12 guage
20 guage
30-06
30-30
257 (worth hella lot of money, special run of only about 500 were made about 25 years ago and its basicly been box kept ever since)
ar-15 with all the pre-ban stuff, about 20 30 round mags for it and about 5000 rounds of ammo for it in my closet

and im sure theres some more lurking around somewhere. i really want a handgun but my father has never had an interest in em so he wont buy me one

1 - 20 of 26 Posts