4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would win in the following:

Paintball match - 5 best of each forum

Nice cars - 10 best of each forum

Awesome people - Yeah ok nvm

Niceness to new members - :dodgy:

History - hehehe

Yes I know we are all members of PBN for the Buy/Sell ****. Well thats all I do.

p.s. why do they hate on the greatest forum so much?

We should get shirts PbF > Pbn

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Paintball match: What the hell is paintball?
Nice cars: What the hell is a car?
Awesome people: I've never been to PBN, if that tells you anything.
History: Is an ok subject I guess.

I'll only endorse a shirt that has my face on it.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Who would win in the following:

Paintball match - 5 best of each forum

Nice cars - 10 best of each forum

Awesome people - Yeah ok nvm

Niceness to new members - :dodgy:

History - hehehe
Paintball match: PBN for sure, seeing as how a LOT of pros are members of PBN
Nice cars: PBN, simply because they have more people. Although, we have Dooms...(though he goes to ST:A as well)
Awesome people: Define awesome.
Niceness: PBF.
History: Not sure what you mean here. I think PBN has been around longer (or maybe same time) as PBF. We've had some interesting times, but they have too, so...Could be a toss up.

-Jin

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
I think if we took our 5 best members and we all had a week to train it could be about dead even.
Nicest Cars? Let me jin and pierced finish up and we'll talk
Awesome people? Well duh us.
PBF seems to like newer people more, until they start being gay.
Most people on PBN aren't very "close" or don't know each other very well, but we all seem to know one another in the lounge so we win in history.

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Yeah, on PBN everyone simply tells them to read the stickies, when the stickies for MOST of their forums is 20 pages of links to other threads that have 20 pages, and the information you need is linked from there to another page. HORRIBLE for trying to actually get help, unless it's one of the smaller forums with friendly players (FEP, Odyssey). I frequent both forums, but the people on PBN are, generally, a-holes and completely unhelpful.

It is great for BST though, such as my Ion is getting traded for an Odyssey o3x AND a (slightly broken but easily fixed) Odyssey o3e. :D

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ahh. Draw ball. Everyone that tried to make their names seen...succeeded :dodgy:

PBN just has more members. They may be first but we are second. And as I recall. FIRST IS WORSE SECOND IS BEST!!

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
ST:A and OSST aren't too bad, if you know your stuff. If not, they just **** on you. Otherwise, the only other forums really worth anything are the B/S/T forums and the forums run by Pro-Paintballers.

I think we've got a nicer group of people over here. Much more helpful and patient. I know, with a lot of the long time members, we are pretty much like a family. I consider many of them to be friends and have even caught myself referring to them in conversation. (I think the last time I did that, I was talking with my welding gas guy and I was telling him about my friend down south who had a natural gas well blow up in his backyard [i.e. Pierced])

On one hand, they definitely have an advantage, as they're simply a larger group of people, in which to pool ideas and talents, as well as increase post count. On the other hand, I get the impression that many of them are are trying too hard to make PBN the next 4chan, which they could never be with their present rules and forum setup. Therefore, you get those idiots that pretty much ruin what could be a really great forum of information.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
On one hand, they definitely have an advantage, as they're simply a larger group of people, in which to pool ideas and talents, as well as increase post count. On the other hand, I get the impression that many of them are are trying too hard to make PBN the next 4chan, which they could never be with their present rules and forum setup. Therefore, you get those idiots that pretty much ruin what could be a really great forum of information.
Yeah man, I mean they're like the Commies and we're like the Wolverines. :hug:

-Jin

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I think if we took our 5 best members and we all had a week to train it could be about dead even.
Nicest Cars? Let me jin and pierced finish up and we'll talk
Awesome people? Well duh us.
PBF seems to like newer people more, until they start being gay.
Most people on PBN aren't very "close" or don't know each other very well, but we all seem to know one another in the lounge so we win in history.
Are you serious? ST:A is filled with nicer cars then you guys. Jin has the only car worth mad respect because he did the swap by himself. There's nothing too special about your car or Allen's. No offense. There are Supra owners and Skyline owners and tons of other people with nice cars. Besides, you forgot about RB, Dooms, The DBag with the M3, there's more.. My new Integra is pretty nice as well.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Are you serious? ST:A is filled with nicer cars then you guys. Jin has the only car worth mad respect because he did the swap by himself. There's nothing too special about your car or Allen's. No offense. There are Supra owners and Skyline owners and tons of other people with nice cars. Besides, you forgot about RB, Dooms, The DBag with the M3, there's more.. My new Integra is pretty nice as well.
Eh sure they have nice cars and everything, but more or less I just don't really like most of the nation. And my car is no where close to being the equivalent of nice but once I get some money flow again it'll be pretty nice.
3" turboback
ko4-002
FK streetline Coils
polished intake mani/valve cover
Shaved bay.
Shaved body
17"x9.5, 17"X11 BSS rs' staggered
OEM HIDS
Recaro OEM interior swap.
Avic d3

So hopefully next spring I'll have a good chunk of it done.

although I'd like to see this integra thumup:
Hanging out with the crew I do now, I have a new found respect for alot of the JDM scene.

D

·
0 Posts
It's still a vw and it will still breakdown. Unless its an blown R32, I probably wouldn't give it two thoughts.

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Eh sure they have nice cars and everything, but more or less I just don't really like most of the nation. And my car is no where close to being the equivalent of nice but once I get some money flow again it'll be pretty nice.
3" turboback
ko4-002
FK streetline Coils
polished intake mani/valve cover
Shaved bay.
Shaved body
17"x9.5, 17"X11 BSS rs' staggered
OEM HIDS
Recaro OEM interior swap.
Avic d3

So hopefully next spring I'll have a good chunk of it done.

although I'd like to see this integra thumup:
Hanging out with the crew I do now, I have a new found respect for alot of the JDM scene.
I never realized you are literally right down the street from me.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts