Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Christian

Votes: 11 8.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 204 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who are you voting for/who would you vote for? I understand a lot of people are underage here...

You don't have to bash the other candidates or tell why you voted for your respected candidate.

EDIT: Again I just want to say.. Keep it clean.

EDIT2: Christian stop stelaing my votes.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
This forum is like 90/10 Republican Favor. lol. 90% repub 10% democrat. So right wing there are some fascists.

I vote bush because I don't want to waste my vote to nader.

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
bushy. i had a hard time choosing between bush and alpha tho.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I still want to know how Kerry feels about paintball. Think about it. If one or the other said somethign in favor of paintball, thats almost a million votes right there. Probably way more.

·
Registered
181 Posts
British so i don't get a vote. However if i were allowed to vote it woudl be Kerry all the way

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
just because you're under 18, that doesnt mean you cant get votes for the person you support

do what i do and volunteer for your party, you give 1 vote for your candidate when you go to the polls, but you get many more when you actually campaign for them. We do stuff like going door to door, dropping literature, and doing phone calls.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
i wood vote for kerry. i dont like either candidate but, i dont like bush at all. too many wierd decisions in my opinion

nader... hes not really president quality. hes more of a person to be hands on w/ the ppl. he's got a heart. but not president quality

but clarke, thats a president, but he didnt win the democratic race :(

1 - 20 of 204 Posts