·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
"Kat's nose whistle's when she snores.. uh hguh"

even though I didn't sig that

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
for awhile there was this guy who posted how his tippmann was a sniper, quiter than angel's, faster than timmy's, etc.

He got 71 post's[by himself] in 1 thread, within an hour i beleive. Forgot his name i sigged a link to that thread. he walked himself into some funny ****.

edit: after search, i remember the name was Matt Bauer. He claimed to have an 800$ tippy. also he made a s***load of hate threads about proph3t[nick] like he sucks etc. Ofcourse all were deleted. Gosh that thread gave me kick's and giggle's like nothing i've ever seen.

edit2: Who Remember MattBauer?

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
XLiquidX said:
yo what is your avatar? It looks like a clear mask.. Is it? If so where can I get one :)

- Liquid -
lol some guy pmed me that and i think i sigged it but i think that was when it was a blue color before i made it look gray

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
vpraidersfan1 said:
for awhile there was this guy who posted how his tippmann was a sniper, quiter than angel's, faster than timmy's, etc.

He got 71 post's[by himself] in 1 thread, within an hour i beleive. Forgot his name i sigged a link to that thread. he walked himself into some funny ****.

edit: after search, i remember the name was Matt Bauer. He claimed to have an 800$ tippy. also he made a s***load of hate threads about proph3t[nick] like he sucks etc. Ofcourse all were deleted. Gosh that thread gave me kick's and giggle's like nothing i've ever seen.

edit2: Who Remember MattBauer?
I owned him so many times, jesus came back just to call him a choob.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts