only stalkers read these
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wtf is up with the pbf supporter application forums all about? :shrug: :shrug:

i never saw it is it new?

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Im not sure if this is in the right spot. The supporter group is what me and all of the magenta colored user named members are. When you are a supp. you are expected to contribute more to the forum and to contribute in mod set tasks. You must earn the priveledge to be a supporter. I am not sure what the requirements are but I think one requirement is sending about 20 dollars to one of the supps who would sponsor you( I will do it ) and then something with pup coming to your house to "congradulate" you.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
tippmannfronter said:
I think one requirement is sending about 20 dollars to one of the supps who would sponsor you( I will do it ).
:rolleyes:

seriously tho, are they bringing back the application system?

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Awhile ago, you had to apply to being a supporter in that forum. Then the forum was hacked. All the supps got de-supported and they just picked about 8 of the best members to be supps. The forum has been there ever since but you can't post in it anyway.

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Ok guys, time to settle this.

We’re bringing back the supporter system as it used to be awhile back on PBF. The rules of applying are still being decided right now. They will be similar to the old rules, but just slightly different, or so it appears.

We’ll keep you posted when something is decided.

- Brian

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Lord Headley said:
Ok guys, time to settle this.

We’re bringing back the supporter system as it used to be awhile back on PBF. The rules of applying are still being decided right now. They will be similar to the old rules, but just slightly different, or so it appears.

We’ll keep you posted when something is decided.

- Brian
So, back to everyone and their brother being a Supporter?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts