• Wasn't around then

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I loved this past summer at paintball-forum. All was prosperous, there was only ONE fight and that was neverending between tippmann champ and the rest of the forum.

So, my question is: Did you like it better then (if you were registered here) or now? I liked it better then for sure.

·
Custom User Title
839 Posts
i liked it when i was out of skool for first semester. but i have to go back to skool now:(

·
Registered
376 Posts
i like it now, but its getting real old, all the questions being asked are the same, but i still like it, just not the same things.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Not only was there no school, but it was nice and warm (as opposed to now)...plus, I kinda enjoyed the "Tippychamp Affair", as I have come to call it. It was pretty amusing finding his multiple usernames and then banning them at a moment's notice. Almost like shooting fish in a bucket :D :D

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
I registered at the begining of the summer because I was looking for a forum to get an opinion on if I should go into stock class or stay because I love Phantoms and stock class guns. But yeah I did like the summer better. But it also go boring because I had nothing else to do so something I would be on for a long time, but now I have less time so I keep it short and interesting.

·
Registered
331 Posts
i liked it in the summa the forum was alot more active and alot of the good members left but theyre slowly commin back 1 by 1

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
well i voted then just cuz i actually enjoyed going in all the different paintball related sections instead of hanging around in here so much but we didnt have the neato cool gaming section then:D :D :D

·
Administrator
1,131 Posts
Just wait til this summer. ;)

Its always great to be around. I really enjoy everything on the forums. Soooo many opnions.

And Duo... if you want I can unban Tippy's IP and you can go back to "your game". ;)

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
I miss summer, it was nice and warm, and I had just gotten into paintball. I remeber the first time I shot a paintball gun, it was a rental 98 and while i was messing with it in the safe area with the barrel plug in, wondering if someones ricochet hopper was a halo and *POP* i shoot and the barrel plug goes flying and like 5 people offer me sqeegees. And i remeber my first game...i got hosed all down my side. Good times.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sigh, everyone did seem closer and more friendly then. Now, like previously stated, everything is just different. The summer of '02 was PBF's heyday.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
yea, i joined late summer and got hooked right away. I think its better in the summer because during school we can tell our friends our opinions, but in the summer we dont see them as much so we need to talk to ppl online more. Just a thought from proffesor NYY.

I also like summer cuz i was actually able to play. I havent played in about 3 months cuz of all this weather.
ooo and im applying to ref at my local field cuz the owner said he might let me work there even though i am only 14 and need to be 16, so its another summer to look forward to.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
the main thing i missed from back then was almost nobody ever complained or didnt like any other members (except for tippy champ of course but thats totally different) maybe one of these days all will go back to normal cuz i loved spending hours here in every forum and not just in the lounge for a little bit

1 - 20 of 43 Posts