Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
anyone wanna join pbf's rock army? and can someone make a banner?

ok so "the council" so far is me, number one n00b, theunforgiven, pr0ph3t, and ja389...we all have different tastes so it will suit practically everyone with good taste

dudeus000: hard and soft newer stuff (godsmack, disturbed, three days grace, even some nickelback) and some old stuff (ac/dc, guns and roses, etc)

number one n00b: classics

Ja289: classic rock, alternative, 'stoner' music, some metal here and there, and some emo

Proph3t: Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal, Classic Metal, Melodic Death Metal, Hardcore, a bit of black metal, and power metal.

dhill0413: punk ROCK

theunforgiven: basic metal, thrash metal, hardcore, classic rock, rock, 80s metal.

IM or PM the one in the concil with the taste closest to your own. just tell us about your tastes and wut bands you like. we should have a banner in a few. remember not everyone gets in. only ppl with actually good taste

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Number One N00b said:
Explain yourself!
i dont know wut to explain. just a group of ppl that like rock. and if i had a cool banner we could have that too. i heard rock army on a local station and thought it sounded cool and would look cool on a banner. and i love rock.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ja289 said:
how about we appoint a committee of forum members with good taste. i have a great taste (at least im told) so i appoint myself.
now you need to explain yourself

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Number One N00b said:
Prove it.

Linkin park is NOT good music.
LP is good. just different. kinda a techno twist. and LP isnt the only band i like....linkin park, three days grace, godsmack, disturbed, sum 41, nirvana, ac/dc, ozzy, all those others

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
well we'll make applications (the committee). when you submit your application it will continue to a legislative pending process where the committee will negotiate your status in the pbg rock army. after the final desicion, the inductee will receive a the link to host the banner for the army.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts