Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
omg wat stuck up sons of *****es....there friggin snobby n **** i just joined there n **** and they like laugh at som1 who lost there best friend or summin like that....any one else think the same way as i do?

2,668 Posts
I read that topic and the first page seemed clean...I personally don't mind PBN too much and you will most likely get flamed over this so ummm have a nice day!

I just re-read and NOBODY laughed at him, except one person that said "ST is not the place for this" and "Don't look for sympathy here" which is what, 2 out of 40 posts...Stop trying to make PBN look really bad, although everyone already knows that nothing in St should basically ever be taken w/o a bag of salt

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
yea pbn is a joke, the mods are horrible, they dont do their job, and there are way to many members, they have to put a limit to members that can sign up. The only thing pbn is good for is getting news about products, talking to SOME cool pros, and bst

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
i think i have like 30 posts or so at pbn, i look alot, but almost never post, and thats kinda what you get for posting in ST, but everyone has to admit ST is hilarious, and i love just to read through for a few good laughs, also the aka forum there is sick, i only ever go in ST, AKA, Impulse, and electric markers for sale

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
i think the small talk is stupid, but everything else about pbn (paintball wise) is the pwnzor. i love pbn if im lookin to hear/learn more about paintball.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
pbn > all. they have the best mods around, just stay out of the small talk area and u'll see what i mean. small talk is a HELL HOLE, other then that its an amazing site. the mods their are complete experts on the guns in the forums they mod. if i need info, i go there first.

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
NYY said:
yea pbn is a joke, the mods are horrible, they dont do their job, and there are way to many members, they have to put a limit to members that can sign up. The only thing pbn is good for is getting news about products, talking to SOME cool pros, and bst
exactly.

Once I almost got banned from PBN. This idiot just posted a pic of a Dynasty player and titled the thread "VL Sponsorship?." The dynasty player had a Halo obviously and so I'm like "that'd be a Halo bud" and all the mods freaked out....idiots.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
the dynasty forum is the funniest stuff i have ever read on the internet. Every forum is either "i love you dynasty" or "dynasty cheats"

1 - 20 of 49 Posts