Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I decided to make good use of my Pioneer stereo taking up space in my room. I wanted to see if I could hook it up to my computer. I need a way for it to take 2 AV cables, but not sure if they made any adapters. Any suggestios?

Corey

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
dhill0413 said:
stick the headphone part into your headphone or speaker port on your computer, then the red and white audio parts into your reciever, done. cable costs about 5 bucks, get it at circuitcity, wherever.

can that go from computer to stereo too?

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dhill0413 said:
stick the headphone part into your headphone or speaker port on your computer, then the red and white audio parts into your reciever, done. cable costs about 5 bucks, get it at circuitcity, wherever.

Thanks a bunch, buddy. Now my stereo will get some use.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
lmao. down here are where the hicks are. i'm not gonna start....

i had a onkyo stereo system hooked up to my computer for a while, had it on its own sound card too. but i ditched it bc the imput selector switch was dyin(30 year old amp)

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Alpha said:
My reciever is from the mid 80's.
I feel ya. The Pioneer receiver I'm hooking my PC up to is older than me. It even has a record player, just needs a new head.

My Kenwood on the other side of my room, is prolly about 5-6 yrs old. 5.1 surround, 5-disk deck, Bose speakers, and so on. It's what I watch movies and play X-Box live on.

Plus, Free>Cheap

Pioneer=Stepdad
Kenwood=Dad

I win.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts