Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
After showing that to my friend Jeff, he said the following:

"Sorry.... you cant call it a "personal" computer if more than one person uses it....so they cant be pcs anymore."

"What about calling it a mouse? couldnt that piss off PETA or something like that? It's now a "handheld pointing device"

"Can't call it a floppy drive.... it's not floppy"

"CD burners don't actually light cds on fire, so can't call 'em that!"

"What about "microsoft works".... it doesn't!"

~Jin

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
the PRK, people's republic of kalifornia, comes up with many dumbass idea's like that. how about they think about something before they say it.

it amazes me how retarded people can be.

definition of master and slave doesn't have anythign to do with what color something is or anything like that.

mother ****ers

·
Registered
687 Posts
I have no problem saying master or slave.

Vote NO on Republicans. Bring back slavery of paintball n00bs!!!

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
b_heald said:
actuly all it has to do wiht is the posititions of the things on the pins
...and the pin positions decide which harddrive is master, and which one is slave

man thats friggin retarded. did you read the bottom? next year businesses that had slaves wayyy back when have to give out reparations to descendants of black slaves to make up for what their ancestors didnt pay the slaves. Kalifornia sucks

·
Registered
687 Posts
no we had no slaves.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
yet another reason y cali is the land of fruits and nuts. equal rights and **** is good, but that was just a pathetic attempt to get rich on a law suit cuz ur skin isn't white.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
I heard an argument on this last week and thought it was horribly pathetic. The world is turning to **** as we speak, and I believe that California has a lot to do with it. I hate how they whole state, and somewhat the country is ran on what goes on in Hollywood. Arnold for governor? I don't know if I'm alone on this, but I think that's pretty sad. If California broke off from the US, I wouldn't even care. Sure there's good people there, but all the politics and Hollywood crap that goes on makes me sick. I'd take Canada over Cali any day...relating to what someone said.

I remember in kindergarten we sat "Indian style". "Pretzel style" they call it now...rediculous.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts