Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
well keep your workout consistent for one thing but make sure you rotate muscle groups each day that way you give your muscles some time to rebuild.

Stick to pushups but make sure you do them properly, you want to do it so it works your arms and chest taht way two muscle groups gain something out of it.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
with my bodytype, i get the most out of inclined bench press and declined dumbell presses.. for some reason i just never got along with flat benching. regardless of what works for me though, some good chest excercises are:

bench press
dumbell press
inclined bench/dumbell press
declined bench/dumbell press
cable crossovers
dips

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
flys will increase the mass in ur chest, incline bench will help ur upper chest, flat bench will help your whole chest, and decline will cut up ur lower pecs. i also do strait arm pull overs to work the rib cage muscles and do some dips aswell.

incline flies will help a lot. incline flies and incline bench are probably the best 2 lifts (for me at least). you will get the biggest strength inclease from incline press and incline flies will "pull" your whole chest up, helping u lose the ***** tities.

spuds: im the EXACT same way with flat bench. my flat barbell bench sucks, i just do it with dumbells now and get a better workout. its sad when my incline barbell is higher then my flat bench barbell

if ur a fat ass, u need to do lots of cardio. all the lifting in the world wont help u look ne better. sure, ull get stronger and look bigger, but u will probably look fatter due to all the musclepushing your fat out. when i started doing abs again i began looking a lot fatter because it was pushing my gut out. u need to start eatting better and doing cardio if you want to lose fat. muscle mass burns a lot of calories a day, but cardio and good diet is key to lean up

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
haha yea man my chest is weird.. tell me how wrong these statistics sound in comparison to the ol bench

BENCH: 195 for 10

dumbell press: 80 each for 12 reps (a few more if im really fresh)
squat: 335 for 10 with my ass literally 3 inches off the ground
front lateral raises: 45 each for 10

why oh why does my chest suck like so :(

LAX- hungry is right, if you want the powerlifter physique (IE world's strongest man) then stick to the heavy weights, but if you want some definition youre gonna have to put some effort into cardio. i know it sucks, but thats just a fact of life

1 - 16 of 16 Posts