Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's this black guy who's like 6'4" in my class. He's only 12. Well he didn't know where to put his pencil shavings so he put them in a bag. Then the teacher says "Are you going to smoke that Chris?" This really pissed him and his family off. After that though, I wondered do pencil shavings get you high? I'm not going to try becuase drug free's the way to be. Anyone know?

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Not sure, but the guy must've taken it the wrong way because it being that many people of color get on drugs. Not sure... Cuz white people get on drugs too. Maybe he just took it the wrong way. I think so.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was just kidding around with the racism title. I know it wasn't. Calm down and breathe Alpha.

·
12,110 Posts
No, I'm fine, its just if that kid flipped out on your teacher, he's a moron. I go up to the black kids in my school and im like "Yo wussup my main negro?!".

Doesn't your classroom have a trash barrel?

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It wasn't there but yeah, he was cool about it, his Mom was the one that went crazy. I shouldn't have put it pissed him and his family off.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
and dead

but yeah.. if anything, the peopel that thought it was racist are the racist ones.. if it was just a joke, and then poeople see that the kid was black.. they assume the person was being racist.. meanwhile it is them making the big deal since hes black.. anti-racist are often horribly racist..

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
if your so poor that you dont have the money to buy weed, and you have to smoke pencil shavings you just shouldnt do drugs. also if your twelve, "drug free is the way to be" is a common saying among twelve year olds. then you hit high school.

·
Registered
412 Posts
TrueLife said:
if your so poor that you dont have the money to buy weed, and you have to smoke pencil shavings you just shouldnt do drugs. also if your twelve, "drug free is the way to be" is a common saying among twelve year olds. then you hit high school.
and smoke pole every weeked like me :smokin

1 - 20 of 22 Posts