1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Eh that stuff isn't true.

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
its been posted before, theres like 4 sites out there that prove it isn't true, dont worry it was a plane.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Public enemy #1 said:
Hello and welcome to the internet.
hello and welcome to old, overused, and unfunny catchphrases.

anyways, I think it's a bunch of crap. all of these people said "it sounded like a missile," "I'm sure it was a missile." first of all, who the hell are these people other than civilians who heard something flying overhead? how many times have they heard missiles flying overhead, save the ones in the movies? a LOT of the people quoted have no relevance to the incident because they don't know jack squat about ballistics and airplanes.

the pilots were said to be incompetent. I don't know about you, but I can play stupid and act like I don't know wtf I'm doing, what makes you think they can't do the same?

i'm sure it's all been brought up before, so I'll just go somewhere else and eat my double cheeseburger in peace

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
what the hell how many damn times is this gonna be posted theres no reason for the pentagon to scam us. the news people would know about this and tell us before some internet people. and what about the hundreds of people that saw it happen and what about the people that are now dead because they were on the plane?

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
it's along the same lines as those "reverse messages" crap, you don't hear anything until you're told wtf it's "saying," then you're like "oh yeah it is." power of persuasion

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
i could care less is the government says it's a Plane or a missle, As long as they are getting rid of the problem and a missle doesn't crash into my house or ne of my budys or the ppl i care about houses, or ne thing of the sort, then i'm good :)

just like Area 51, everyone has secrets they don't want ne one to know, and i'll let the government have theirs :)

·
Registered
360 Posts
first off i don't beleive in that, even though the video was well thought out. Second of all the government has to have secrets because if they told us everything, then people that they didnt want to know would hear (e.g. terrorists).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts