Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i honestly cant stand when someone posts something, and then someone just says "use the search tab"
its not a big thing, and i could give a **** less about it, but its just annoying, to have someone post in your thread

"use search"

its like they know nothing about your thread, but can get a post count by saying search....and at least the times i do it search does nothing. and i know there might be a thread about my topic already, but i dont give a ****, it may be old and i want to start talking about it again or w/e...

the moral of the story is, if you do this you are a ***....straight up

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
No **** man.

But if you search and bring back an old thread, they ***** at you too. It pisses me off when people say "That’s old" too. It needs to stop, because it’s just plain lame.

And before someone posts "Use the search newb!!! har har har har I'm original now" thinking you are funny, don't.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
exactly, at least there is one cool ****ing person on this forum....:)

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
dude. youre probably talking about me. the topic about ollie lang going to iron man was posted like 2 days ago, and is still an active thread. all i said was to search for oliver lang and youd find the thread. you said you didnt find anything, which is bull****, cuz when i search "oliver lang" its the top thread. the thread isnt old or anything.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not just you, but yes fags like you. i honestly searched "ollie lang leaves" and "olliver lang" and it came up with my thread and some thread about a kid in a hospital or some ****. so, i made a new thread.
it is just lame that you guys just post and say search, who honesty gives a ****.....i know it clutters the board, but nothing the mods cant take care of...its a MESSAGE BOARD, this happens.
no biggy though, i honestly dont really care, just funny people do it.

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
flowbob said:
dude. youre probably talking about me. the topic about ollie lang going to iron man was posted like 2 days ago, and is still an active thread. all i said was to search for oliver lang and youd find the thread. you said you didnt find anything, which is bull****, cuz when i search "oliver lang" its the top thread. the thread isnt old or anything.
He's referring to me.

I wouldn't have said **** if the same topic wasn't on the very top of the thread list in the Tourney Talk forum.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im not talking about either of you in particular, and i dont really want to sit here and post back and forth and ****, i have stuff to do. but its just annoying, i would probably have seen the thread now that im back on this forum, and would have closed mine...

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aggression said:
People who say "use the search button omg" just want to sound like forum-pro's.

But the few times i've used that button, I can never find what I'm looking for.
i am simply going to rest my case :)

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Yeah, don't start fighting with everyone. And he never said he was talking about ANY particular person, so stop assuming.

Barber said:
This thread sucks.

People who complain about the internet need to get off of it for a few days.
And how is this post not complaining about the internet?

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
jeluso said:
not just you, but yes fags like you. i honestly searched "ollie lang leaves" and "olliver lang" and it came up with my thread and some thread about a kid in a hospital or some ****.
Searching for "olliver" lang may have been what led to your lack of results :dodgy:

And when the thread is at the top of the page or nearly so, you shouldn't say "use the search button," you should say "ITS AT THE TOP OF THE FIRST PAGE OMGWTFBBQSAUCE LOOKATTHEFIRSTPAGEBEFOREYOUPOST" or something to that effect. Noobs.

:rolleyes:

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
CoolHipJim56 said:
Yeah, don't start fighting with everyone. And he never said he was talking about ANY particular person, so stop assuming.

And how is this post not complaining about the internet?
How is it complaining? I'm simply stating that this thread sucks. I'm not calling people names and getting my panties in a bundle over someone 2000 miles away telling me to search.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Barber said:
How is it complaining? I'm simply stating that this thread sucks. I'm not calling people names and getting my panties in a bundle over someone 2000 miles away telling me to search.
Ok, you said "complaining" not "calling people names and getting my panties in a bundle over someone 2000 miles away telling me to search."

If I said "this hotdog sucks" I would be complaining about it. Same concept.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
CoolHipJim56 said:
Ok, you said "complaining" not "calling people names and getting my panties in a bundle over someone 2000 miles away telling me to search."

If I said "this hotdog sucks" I would be complaining about it. Same concept.

No, that's stating your oppinion on a certain hot dog.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hahahaha
**** this threads starting to get good

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
flowbob said:
i love the cheese filled ones, but when i eat them they remind me that im a fatass
True. You can make your own by cutting the wiener down the middle half way through, and stuffing cheese in it, then microwaving it, but it just isn't the same.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.