Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving through my neirborhood at n9 p.m. and like 5 people had their brights on. Some people do not belong on the road and need to go back to take their tests. One of these days my road rage is going to kill someone.

road rage and stupid people means homicide.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
I do. People piss me off all the time. I really hate the ****ers around here who park in the road when their driveway is empty. They don't even park in the gutter or up to the curb, they just park. And then the people across the street do the same thing. I swear one day I'm just going to drive thru anyway and rip their mirrors off.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
i hear ya slip, my court is packed with people, i have to like navigate my way out becasue of everyone parking in the middle of the damn road.

i allmost got into a couple wrecks this last week with all the rain going on. 2 times it was pouring down rain, and im about to pull out, and some dillhole blasts past that didnt have his lights on. people need to learn to put their lights on, not go 25 in a 55, and not to piss me off

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
I get road rage all the time. Then I yell at them even tho they cant help me. Then I talk to myself about like random things and make up a elabrote tale that ends up working aout as if it was a biography. Then I forget what I was mad about. Then ya. Damn ADD.

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sometimes I'll be driving home at night after work and it's late and I just want to cruise and listen to tunes and I get maniacs behind me flashing lights wanting me to go faster in a 25 when I'm doin 35.

there are so many people that suck at driving

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Slipknot said:
I do. People piss me off all the time. I really hate the ****ers around here who park in the road when their driveway is empty. They don't even park in the gutter or up to the curb, they just park. And then the people across the street do the same thing. I swear one day I'm just going to drive thru anyway and rip their mirrors off.
I have the same exact type of people next door to me, they have like, 6 cars, and park them all on the street, and leave their damn driveway empty. So when my familys 2 cars are in the driveway, I have no where to park, becuase the damn mexican next door has all his rice burners on the street. I'm so tempted to park in his damn driveway one of these days.

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
MedicDVG said:
You should try driving an ambulance... you want to see some stupid drivers, just try and get from point A to point B with lights and sirens. it makes me fear for the future of our race.
I can just see all the women on their cell phones freaking out, and trying to figure out where to go.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
well this isnt really a driving story, but there was this time i remember in like 6th grade and i went to the grocery store with my mom and i was sitting in the car. anyway, this lady pulls in in front of us. i didnt see it, but i felt the car shake, and apparently she just rammed right into us. so i got out looked at it, the front was all lke dented so she gets out says 'oh sorry i thought i didnt see your car'. so i gave her a blank look and copied down her insurance info, and license plate. hehe she couldnt believe what was going on because i was only in 6th grade.

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
Yesterday going down the highway at 65, some lady forgot to get in the left turn lane, so she stopped in the middle of an intersection in the fast lane to make her turn. ****ing *****, I almost wrecked my new truck.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I swear the idiots down here are the worst I've seen in the 6 states I've lived in. It's almost like those driver's ed training videos were shot here. Idiots pulling out right in front of me in a 55 zone so I have to hit my breaks hard.... Who then turn left at the next opportunity. People who ignore a light changing green because they are too busy yakking in their own little world. People who drive -15 under the speed limit in places where there are no passing lanes. People who pass while ignorent of oncoming cars or double stripped roads. People who keep speeding up and slowing down. People who drive like they are hitched to my bumper. It's like a freaking circus down here.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
I rock the road rage. I yell stereotypes at people if they suck at driving. If someone is driving slow, I lean out my window and yell "TURN ON YOUR GODDAMN BLINKER AND YOU'D BE AN ASIAN GRANDFATHER!" Or I can yell at people and tell them to get off their goddamn cellphone. So I just turn on heavy music and blare my anger out te windows.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
My grandfather gets real mad , we will be driving and he will be like you *****. asshole. Dick. Whore. idiot. whatever you want. Ill probly rear end a couple of people on purpose.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
I think it would be sweet to have like, a junker car that bearly runs that you bought at the junkyard for $100, and whenever someone cuts out in front of you, or anything that piss' you off, you could just floor it, and hit them, that would be so fun.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts