Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont think this fits under any of the other threads but if it does plz sombody let me know so i can move it. I am 17 years old and live in maryland. i am looking for people to play paintball with eather at Robinhood Paintball or somebodies back yard if they have woods. please let me know if u live anywere near robinhood paintball or harford county maryland.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Have you tried signing up for the "Special Ops brigade"? They have a game finder that works alright and it will send you an email if anybody is starting a game up in your area. It doesn't work all that great for me since I live on the north shore of Lake Ontario and it informs me of lots of games that would be convenient if I had a fast boat. :rolleyes:

Is there a local paintball website for a field in your area? I found a great outlaw field near me that is about a five minute drive from my house. I don't know how I missed this place they sometimes get 80 players out on a good weekend and they even bring scuba fills stations, a couple of chronographs and even paint for sale. All I did was post a marker up for sale and a guy in my area asked to meet me at this field and now I have a great free field that is better run than most for profit outfits. The trouble with woodsballers is that it is tough to get them to come out to a field that costs money and most of them will never even see a chronopgraph or even a ref in their entire paintball "careers" hell somebody has to be buying all those Wal-Mart markers I rarely see them on the fields.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hell i wish i could find a feild like that i love to play paintball but it does cost a good bit to go to robinhood or a place like that idk how to find out about feilds like your talking about tho.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I go to Robin Hood on occassion. Not anytime soon since my Saturn is dead and I don't have a beater, but at least a few times a year still.
ya pm me if u decide to go i am not planning on going for a while eather because all i have is a walmart POS to keep me active my brother gave it to me instead of me going out and renting a gun so i have a free gun and looking at getting a tippmann alpha black.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts