Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to know if you own a q-loader and what you think of it. i am looking to get one. should i? is it good for woods ball??? thanks wave:

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
It's very expensive, since you can only use the special q-pods. It's also very time-consuming prepping the q-pods. And doesn't work overly well with ultra-brittle paint due to how much pressure it puts on the paint. The only real advantages was that it's very low profile and doesn't require batteries. Even the speed isn't all that impressive when you look at Pinokio, Prophecy, Rotor all feed just as fast, with more fragile paint, hold more paint, and take less time to prepare.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I here alot of bad things about it, but I love mine. It give frredom for optics, and is low profile, the feed speed is plenty enough for rec ball/scenario. Not sure for speedball, because I dont play speedball. I have it on an A-5 and i love it.

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
speedball fields now a days have much lower BPS caps than scinario/rec players run so if it will work for scenario play it will for speedball

but ya id still stay away from it. very expensive and time consuming, if you dont load it right you will crush paint in it.

·
Boneyard Paintball
3 Posts
I was a play rep for QLoader for a few years. The company made some changes awhile back and left a bad taste in the mouths of the player reps. That was the only reason I got rid of all my QLoader items.

That being said, I loved it when I had it. I loved the low profile and balance it gave to my markers. QLoader is not for everyone. You have to have some common sense and mechanical ability to use it. Once setup properly it works flawlessly. Yes it takes a bit of time to load pods compared to regular pods but even then that's minimal. Don't use the bladder to fill pods. Attach a mechanical hopper to the loader. That'll greatly reduce your loading time. Follow the setup instructions precisely and you shouldn't have any problems.

·
Registered
101 Posts
just cuz you bought it doesnt mean you have to keep it...
Well in my situation, I have an A-5 and replacing it would also involve replacing the right side receiver of my marker. On the other hand, this would not be all that difficult, but I have no reason to replace it, I have had no problems, and would recommend it to anyone.

I have been looking into loading it with a electronic hopper, but was not sure how to do so. So Medic, if you could PM me and let me know, it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Think it would be a good idea to get a Q-loader for my Project Salvo? I can't see through the scope because my hopper is in the way with the riser but without the riser I can't see through the scope because my mask is in the way!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts