Ok guys since I have finals im not going to contribute as much as i normmaly would have so this thread will be finished by monday June 13th 04. I will get the basics.
GBRUDY RE DID THIS FOR ME. AWSOME GUY.
1. What Gun is the best gun? This is up to you probably you should get a lower end, (cheaper) gun to start out with and learn how to use it and play with it. Then upgrade to a better gun later. Tippmanns and Spyders are good begginers guns because they are simple to use and maintain.
2. What barrell should I get? Again this is up to you, They vary alot in price and there is no "best" barrel. Many people are using "Barrel Systems" now that have an "insert" for every size of paint these are expensive though. Since there are so many barrels to choose from, I recomend trying them out and finding one you like. Or asking Fiki about it, tell him what barrels you are considering and he will help you.
3. What upgrade should I get? This depends on how much you have done to your gun. Usually the first thing you will want will be a barrel. But after that there is no right or wrong answer. It will depend on if you are going for looks or performance.
4. What is HPA (nitro) This is Nitrogen or Compressed air, it is cleaner than co2 but also more expensive. It is a more consistant gas and many of the "high end" guns are best used with it.
5. Is this a good gun? Tell Fiki what gun you are considering and he will help you out. There is no BEST gun. But everyone has their opinions. As I said before it is generally a good idea to start with a "lower end" gun so you can learn how to play and maintain a gun properly.
6. Whats the best site to buy from? We are not allowed to post sites other than Xpaintball.com... If you wish to talk about another site please PM the person an do not post it. Your post will more than likely be deleted.
7. Whats a Regulator do? A regulator keeps the air Constantly at the same pressue as it exits a tank or enters a gun. This helps in keeping the gun firing at the same accuracy and velocity.
8. The paintball only accelerates through the first 6-8 inches of the barrel. 16" is probably the max, after 16" you start to get efficiency and accuracy problems. Longer barrels give you a further point of referance to help your aiming but they make it less accurate. I love 12s but for pushing in bunkers 16s work great.
(SNOW PIRRANAH WROTE # 8 because I was to lazy to really edit it)
9. Can I be a sniper? Another debatable subject, there is no such thing as a "true" sniper in paintball as there is no way to get the range and accuracy of a real gun. A sniper in paintball generally is someone who waits and takes few shots to get the target out. Though most paintballers do not call them snipers.
10. What is the best hopper? There are 3 kinds of hoppers, gravity fed, aggitated, and force fed. Gravity fed is the standard hopper with no electronics it lets gravity drop the balls.
An agitated hopper has battereries and stirs the balls to help push them towards the feedneck.
A force fed hopper pushes the balls down the feedneck to the gun this is fastest type of hopper currently available but also the most expensive.
11. Can I shoot full auto? Full auto is not allowed on most pantball fields because it is not covered by insurance. Most fields and tournamens allow one shot per trigger pull. Also due to how hoppers feed it is hard to say exactly what full auto is.
12. What is a newbie? A newbie is someone who is new to the sport of paintball. As long as you don't ask the same questions that have been asked over and over you won't be flamed. Just follow the rules and have fun.
Pm me with the following info in text:
1.What you are looking for?
2.What you are looking for your gun to do
3.Your price range?
4.Your experiance level
5.Speed or woods? Pick your fav.
PM me with the info. Also if you would like I can customize your gun for you. No shipping just pick the site Ill order the shipping from me to you is free.
Dont be scared im a trusting person. I do instalations and mods to for 50G switch blade trigger mods, ISboard insttalation. I charge just for the parts and thats it. I have done this before and refrences will be given out for those who ask.
Also if you have questions when I am not online just PM anyone that has their AIM in their signiture and they will be willing to help you. A few others are
GBRudy16, [email protected]
, blah blah blah.....
REMEMBER TO PM ME OR GBRUDY, MOST LIKELY YOUR QUESTION HAS BEEN ASKED BUT IF NOT THEN PM US
Also I would like to give credit to GBRudy who edited my post to include more info, Thanks your awsome