Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys
Our department recently acquired 7x paintball air guns, It seems to be the same kind as used by the paintball games clubs, with the exception that it utilizes pepper ball and UV Ball
I am quite familiar with the effects of teargas and pepper gas in the canisters, but to be honest, I simply do not have the nerve to shoot myself with a pepper ball.
Is there anyone out there that has used these in the line of duty, and could you tell me what is the effectiveness of them, especially if used in the open air on a suspect or group of protesters?
I would hate to use it in a riot situation, only to find that the crowd only gets more upset with the blue marks than the effects of the pepper balls.

The Balls are a brown color, looks like it has an eye on one side, similar to an olive. not too hard though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Hi Guys
Our department recently acquired 7x paintball air guns, It seems to be the same kind as used by the paintball games clubs, with the exception that it utilizes pepper ball and UV Ball
I am quite familiar with the effects of teargas and pepper gas in the canisters, but to be honest, I simply do not have the nerve to shoot myself with a pepper ball.
Is there anyone out there that has used these in the line of duty, and could you tell me what is the effectiveness of them, especially if used in the open air on a suspect or group of protesters?
I would hate to use it in a riot situation, only to find that the crowd only gets more upset with the blue marks than the effects of the pepper balls blog.

The Balls are a brown color, looks like it has an eye on one side, similar to an olive. not too hard though.
thanks in advance for any help

1 - 2 of 2 Posts