Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey Im trying to find the best barrel to get the most performance out of my Alpha Black. What is the best barrel i can get for it. I dont care about the price!!!!!thumup:...i was thinking abotu getting either an apex, j&j, or a nice stiffi what do you guys think........whats most effective for my type of gun????

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
These are pretty good,

But for looks these may be better.

What is your price limit? I would suggest a barrel kit over a single barrel.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dont have one

i dont care what the price is i only care about performancethumup:

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Alright, then I suggest the Deadly wind Fibur/wisper, Macdev Matchstik kit, possibly a scepter or longbow. But the first two are good.

Several members here including myself swear by the DW barrel. I love it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok

ok these sound pretty good iv looked at the fibur null barrels, ive had my eye on them for a while ill se what anyone else says first ......thanksthumup:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
!!!

sweet sounds goodthumup:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah

let me know how much u pay for it

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im still wondering

ill see what other people say about the barrels....then ill buy one. i am probaly not going to end up getting the apex. its way to cheap plus i probably wont use it for what its actually used for

·
Registered
111 Posts
hey Im trying to find the best barrel to get the most performance out of my Alpha Black. What is the best barrel i can get for it. I dont care about the price!!!!!thumup:...i was thinking abotu getting either an apex, j&j, or a nice stiffi what do you guys think........whats most effective for my type of gun????
all 3 of those you said are great except some people might beach about the apex because you can cut corners. J&J's are nice and cheap. Stiffi's are super nice but are somewhat expensive.

·
Registered
147 Posts
He said he doesn't care about price. And Apex's don't let you "cut" corners. They just make the ball curve more the way you want it to.

·
Registered
25 Posts
These are pretty good,

But for looks these may be better.

What is your price limit? I would suggest a barrel kit over a single barrel.
am i the only one who thought this was extremely funny?:hug:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
awsome

thats sick im probably going to get the fiber null barrels but the thing is the threads arent fit for a tippmann but i can get the barrel adapter to fit the tippmann but the problem is its so hard to find:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Get the regular Fibur with the freak inserts, The fibur null has had some quality control issues due to a bad Carbon Fiber maker. I swear on my life the Fibur barrel is the best on the market, and I love my life so you get my point? and FYI Stiffi's suck, my teammate has a joy stiffi and that thing is nothing but a blender.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol

lol allright thanks guess i wouldnt want that blender attachment on my gun....lol:yikes JK all right im going to probaly get the fibur barrel ...my dad wants me to get the apex because he has one....he has the same gun as me (Alpha Black) but from what everybody says they suckthumup: thanks

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the fibur barrels

the fiber barrels are a pretty good price....damn im so friken siked im looking for a good deal:devil:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol

lol thats funny***BLENDER*** yep i hate cyclone feeders thats why i love my Alpha Black its a new tippmann and i doesnt come with a gay hopper:rofl:yikes:rofl

·
394 Posts
and FYI Stiffi's suck, my teammate has a joy stiffi and that thing is nothing but a blender.
Stiffi's have been proven to be one of the top barrels on the market. I have shot many guns with stiffi's on them, and the accuracy was quite good. I know many people that use them, I also use one to, and it rarely chops.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
You show me one that is even up to par with the numerous Fiburs I have shot and I'll change my opinion.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
If you want performance don't get anything that needs freak inserts. Get a decent kit. I like my matchstik but I don't think its threaded for your gun.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Probably because it is SP, or the fact that they had bad quality control for them a year or so back(not really bad quality, just inaccurate boring and labeling it as what it isn't(IE labeling a .689 bore as a .693). But I honestly have yet to see any of the sort.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts