Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know what kind of permits you need to have to be cerified to fill/have co2 and hpa fill stations? specifically in indiana. but other states too. they would give me an idea. thanks!

·
Banned
40 Posts
licence not a permit, you need a permit to have a open field tho, ask your local store owner, or call some peeps up, but then you can always do it ilegaly...

-Ryan

·
Registered
12 Posts
From what I am finding is that you need your business permit and your land use permit to run the field which is a considerable amount of time to attain, at least in CA, I'm not familiar with certain regulations on using fill stations, so I would like to be enlightened on this also. Thanks!

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
tombb25 said:
I'm not familiar with certain regulations on using fill stations, so I would like to be enlightened on this also. Thanks!
Here in Fairfax VA the fire Marshall can shutdown a store if the Co2 tanks (the refill massive ones) are not chained . :looking

But the laws and regs very county to county and state to state.

Best place to look is in your county and state sites (the ones were they post all the legal codes and zoning info)

·
Registered
306 Posts
i am not sure but i would think there would be some kind of class you have to take... at least there should be...

·
Registered
12 Posts
when I was looking into some type of training for paintball the only place I found was PTI in Tennessee I believe it is, or somewhere a long way from CA I asked them if there was anywhere closer to us and they said no. So I figured the all the paintball owners in the western US aren't paying $1000's to fly there for training so there must be a lot of paintball field owners without certifications.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts