Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone hear of this game? I told dave (snowpirranah <sp>) about it.

Basically its a game that takes place in real life and on the internet. Its kinda hard to explian.

http://perplexcity.com/static/guide/guide.build#top

But once you get into it its suppost to be the hardest puzzle you will ever do. An entire company was formed to do this and it was 10 years in the making. Also it takes place in real life aswell, once you start to solve small puzzles and submit them you will get random calls, text messages, letters to your house, and other various "suprises" at any time of the day or night. And if you really keep up with the game you will eventually start to travel around the world looking for hints and puzzles and things of that nature. The main objective if you didnt read the link is to find a cube. And this cube is hidden somewhere on earth and the first person to find it wins 200,000 bucks.

I just signed up for it ans if you thought notpron was hard.... this is 938904849 times harder. GL if you go through with this, im doing it with 10 people at my school its acctually alot of fun.

·
look LOOK ! ha you looked
705 Posts
iv solved it. any one wanna pay for 2 plane tickets to argentina so we can get it and split the money?

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[QUOTE='ME]iv solved it. any one wanna pay for 2 plane tickets to argentina so we can get it and split the money?[/QUOTE]

Ummmmm o rly?

·
look LOOK ! ha you looked
705 Posts
martix_agent said:
some kids in etheopia probalyl found it and used it fora hackey sack
how could ethiopian kids get to argentina?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts