Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all have them. What are the things that annoy you the most? Here is a list of some of mine:

-When you're in class doing your homework, or taking a test, and there are like 4 or 5 people in the room that have a runny nose, and instead of blowing it, they just sniffle the snot back into their nose.

-Overweight girls that wear skirts, tank tops etc...(I was at a chinese resteraunt one time, and this girl that was probably 225 walks in with her shirt above her belly button, with her fat rolls hanging over her pants. The WORST part about it was, that she had a g-string on that she pulled up past the top of her jeans, so it was visable to EVERYONE. That was the worst moment of my life.)

-People who chew with their mouths open, or smack them when they eat.

-Opening up the fridge to get some milk out to put on your cereal, and there being less than a cup left.

-People who don't bathe daily.

-Those kids that think they are just SO cool. Even after you say "Dude, I don't like you. Leave me alone." they still follow you around and try to be all chummy with you.

-Double dippers.

-People with HORRIBLE grammar, and typing skills. Example "ddue we wwnet to the mlal last nite and teh cops where there"

-Opening up the cupboard to get a glass, and there are no clean cups left.

-Siblings who wear your clothing.

-People who relate EVERYTHING to the Simpsons. Every time I talk to my brother about something, he ALWAYS says "Dude, haha, remember that one Simpsons where Bart..."

-KKK.

-People who "want to see" your homework 5 minutes before the teacher collects it. No, screw you.

I'm sure I'll think of more as tommorow goes on, but thats all I could think of right now.

Discuss.

·
Registered
49 Posts
when people clap at the movie theater its not like the person whos in the movie is gonna turn around and thank you and a**holes like people who freak out over the smallest thing

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well... i am a dj and use a switch(crossfadar) to cut in and out of the noise or scratch... and i do some weird stuff on it... Alot times i hae long finger nails and they get stuck under the Crossfadar and tear :( or rip off the fadar... its a lose lose situation

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Tedrzz said:
We all have them. What are the things that annoy you the most? Here is a list of some of mine:

-When you're in class doing your homework, or taking a test, and there are like 4 or 5 people in the room that have a runny nose, and instead of blowing it, they just sniffle the snot back into their nose.

-Overweight girls that wear skirts, tank tops etc...(I was at a chinese resteraunt one time, and this girl that was probably 225 walks in with her shirt above her belly button, with her fat rolls hanging over her pants. The WORST part about it was, that she had a g-string on that she pulled up past the top of her jeans, so it was visable to EVERYONE. That was the worst moment of my life.)

-People who chew with their mouths open, or smack them when they eat.

-Opening up the fridge to get some milk out to put on your cereal, and there being less than a cup left.
-People who think they're tougher than EVERYONE so everyone must bow down to them, lest ye be beaten.

-People who think they're the ****, and if you don't like them you're an idiot.

-Facists...*Shudders*

-People who think they know what they're talking about, then yell at you when you don't believe them and they're totally wrong.

-Fakes..

-Stupid people

-People who think that because they dress a certain way, they think a certain way.

MANY more.

·
Registered
789 Posts
- I hate when someone leaves the room your in and you say "Please Close the door" or "Close the Door" the just walk out or they just shout it half-way
- People who switch the sport team they like every week cuz their team is doing bad and so they switch to the undefeated team
- Nail Biters
- Slow Computers
- Slow Drivers
AND
- People who just buy stuff to fit in

·
Registered
356 Posts
Ohhh my favorite subject. Here we go!

-Idiots

-People without opinions of their own

-Posers (You know who you are you buck futters)

-Preps

-People who have sex with animals (it's illegal you sick basterds!)

-I love you but I am not in love with you (**** you to *****!)

-Racist white people

-Racist black people (I am not white im anglo-saxon, next time you call me white I am calling you blacky)

-Stupid People

-People who try and convert me to their religion (**** you I have my own beliefs Jesus can't save me If I don't believe he can)

-KKK (Good one man)

-Followers (You know who you are you slack jawed fools find your own path or be trampled by those moving faster then you!)

-Pop-Punk Music (Avril, Blink, GC, Sum41)

-People who down right suck

-Ignorent People

-People who judge me (especially religious people who judge me when I tell them I don't believe in a judo-christian god [noticed i believe in A creator], i normally yell at them when they are walking away "ONLY YOUR GOD CAN JUDGE ME ***** NOW GO BURN IN YOUR EVERLASTING PIT OF FIRE FOR YOUR SINS!")

I am done for now, please don't ban me

D

·
0 Posts
hmm let me go...

-posers

-preps

-prick stoners

-grade nine sluts that do stuff with older students to be popular

-popular people in general.. they thinl they are so much better than you

-jocks.. once again think they are better than you

-people that ***** and dont do anything about it

-kevin mcphail (lowtryx will get this one)

-punk rock ****ing poser losers

-homophobs

-religous junkies

-ignorant people

-smelly people... get perfume or something

-fat chicks that think they are good looking

-fat and/or ugly girls that are *****es.. listen if you fat or ugly.. you cant be a *****. or else your never gonna get anyone..

-people that are so politically correct.. boo ho i called him a paki.. cry.... cracker..

-hmm yeah it could go on..

im a very sour person.. im gonna be a mean old man

·
Registered
789 Posts
ive got a few more i 4got to put

- posers
- irritating bands(avril, Cood Charlette, Simple Plan ect.)
- KKK
- uncomfortable matresses
- Mushrooms, Onions, Garlic ect.

and yea jerrod (paintballdude13) thats right

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
D_Smalls said:
hmm let me go...

-posers

-preps

-stoners

-popular people

-jocks

-punk rock ****ing poser losers

-homophobs

-religous junkies

-ignorant people

-smelly people

-fat chicks

-ugly girls

-politically correct
Geeze! Who is left? I think that is everyone.:rolleyes:

BTW, what's with the prep hating? I fall into that catagory, after all I go to a prep school.:p

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
MovingTarget said:
-Pop-Punk Music (Avril, Blink, GC, Sum41)
hold on sum41 is good and blink is Ok but not good ok, but avril and GC seriously suck every single rotting dead cow dick.

but goldfinger will own all those bands

pet peeves: people who chew with their mouth open

people who criticise everything you do when they have nothing better to do

people who think they're better than you when they arent and point out your every flaw

people who want everything clean and perfect

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
open cabinets doors

people that dont flush

crappy workmanship

people that put a wing on a dodge neon

people that "forcibly offer" their opinion on what you "need" to do

saggin

fat rolls over low rise pants

any thong/gstring over size 5 (there really oughta be a law against that)
bell/flare bottoms

snobs

people who wait till you sit down and get comfortable, after youve already been up and around for a while, before asking you to do something for them.

movie/tv show talkers

·
Registered
153 Posts
along the lines of bad music.....yea the bands are bad, but whats even worse is when the people say yeah man im listening to some real heavy sh*t and u ask them what and they say good charlotte....then you play some godsmack for them and they think your worshipping satan..... they obviously havent heard lamb of god or dying fetus

OK....im done venting all my anger now

·
Registered
561 Posts
You know what I really hate.....

Is when people don't have telephone number rhythm. You know what I mean, like when you give someone your number its like "five, five, five, six, two, seven, eight." But there's always that one guy who makes it as hard as he possibly can. "fifty five, five, six, seventy two, eight."

Or like...."five, five, six............(you write a six and a dash down) ....teen,"

Its like, dude, I already wrote the six down, I made the dash too close, I can't shimmy in the one now.

Also, when you ask for somebody's SN on AIM and they tell you a name followed by a series of random, unorganized numbers.

I.E.

Ozzy134073982039

And they expect you to remember it with one listening.

Yeah, these are just the minor pet peeves of mine.

·
Registered
662 Posts
people who think there guns are the isht when they suck

people who think they are the best and suck

big mouths

wiggers

racist black people

long drops and short barrels

chicks who control they're bf's

boyfriends who let it happen

rice rocket cars

wanna be's

followers

hang overs

reality tv shows

cops that abuse their power

fat people who think they are the isht

people who want attention so they do stupid isht to try to get it

people who want you to feel sorry for them

liars...liars...liars...i ****n hate liars

·
Registered
397 Posts
when people say "eat something you look anorexic" when #1 I'm just not hungry and #2 i dont even look f*ckin anorexic. dumbasses. it's soo annoying!

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
onesikpup said:
open cabinets doors

people that dont flush

crappy workmanship

people that put a wing on a dodge neon

people that "forcibly offer" their opinion on what you "need" to do

saggin

fat rolls over low rise pants

any thong/gstring over size 5 (there really oughta be a law against that)
bell/flare bottoms

snobs

people who wait till you sit down and get comfortable, after youve already been up and around for a while, before asking you to do something for them.

movie/tv show talkers

Dude, sikpup, everyone of those are my pet peeves too. Thats crazy! I especially hate the one where people don't flush the toilet. Every time my brother takes a poop(once every 2 weeks), its so massive (the size of a 20 oz co2 tank) that you CANNOT flush it down. He just leaves it there for other people to find, then WE have to plunge it. I tell him to plunge it then hes like "Okay!" then a week later its still there.

I HATE that.

1 - 20 of 155 Posts