1.wet socks
2.forks or knives on plates or other dishes
3.chromekilla
4.ex-girlfriends
5.cleaning my dogs feet

O

·
0 Posts
Chalk being wriiten. I just got goosebumps from thinking about it. GAD!

·
Registered
649 Posts
People dragging their feet makes me want to decapitate them.

Stupid kids (Usually teens) screaming at each other like monkeys when they are like 2 feet away. Especially when they go to movies in groups. These kids should be aborted.

·
Registered
461 Posts
scratching noises, Omg i cant stand them

and the chick i sit next to in geometry hah

edit:fat chicks that try to get in clothes that only hot skinny girls should be wearing n the fat is like comign over the side and ahhhh

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Large groups of preteens (ya u hate them too)
Ugly girls that think they are hot
stupid drivers

oh yea and the sound of someone else chewing. Like early in the morning when i'm trying to eat breakfast, i dont want to hear my brother chewing. I know i make the sound too but i just dont like it.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
People that eat with their mouth open
People with exeptionally bad breath
The little birds that tweet when they are touched
Bad radio guests where you can hear their spit smacking around in their mouth
People that talk in the movies
Those exceptionally slow, fat ass *****es that walk at the speed of a snail in front of you that you cant get around

People that are not willing to listen to other ppls opinion "PAINTBALL IS DANGEROUS" "No its not, according to the national statistics it -" "SHUTUP! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!" <<<< These people usually push me VERY close to my limits, and it is hard as hell to piss me off.

·
12,110 Posts
Today we had a snowball fight during a fire drill and I was abou to throw a snowball at thsi kid, and he's like "Dude dont throw that at me".. So I didn't. Then he puts snow down my back.

I made up a snowball, and kept it in the little water bottle compartment on the side of my backpack, and waited until we were in the stairs and I nailed him in the head over a crowd of people.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
1. Ex girl freinds
2. Ass hat drivers
3. Those 13 year old kids that think they are funny and scream alot (u know them)
4. When im working and we have a line out the door and I ask "next party in line" and no one pays attention and they ***** about the wait. SO Fpahduhvuhdu [email protected]

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Chicks that are ugly and think they are hot
retard chicks that ask retard ?'s
Just plain *****y complainy women(This does not apply to all women)
People who don't know squat about politics and try to push their beliefs on someone
Fanatic Christians
Ex girl friends
Random dumb people as in typical Freshmen
Society Conformists - If you do not act like everyone else, your a social outcast. I ****ing hate that.
There's more, but too many to list.

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
Alpha said:
Today we had a snowball fight during a fire drill and I was abou to throw a snowball at thsi kid, and he's like "Dude dont throw that at me".. So I didn't. Then he puts snow down my back.

I made up a snowball, and kept it in the little water bottle compartment on the side of my backpack, and waited until we were in the stairs and I nailed him in the head over a crowd of people.
snow???? im not that far south of u, no snow here.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts