Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what kinda pet do you have had had or want to have and why.

me i got an almost 11 year old leopard gecko (she's awesome). i had a hampster my sister named it fluffernutter but my friend fed it kleenex so now its resting in my backyard. i want a little turtle that'll grow to about the size of a cat that'll come to you when u call its name.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I have a cat that has cancer...I had one of those dogs that are...like poodlish but aren't, they have the same hair, but thier eyes are covered and such, anyways, that was way back...I want a...monkey that plays paintball...

·
Registered
313 Posts
lets see. 2 gerbils. i had 2 others but they died and are buried in my yard somewhere. 2 cats. one is my uncles and the other is mine. and then i have my dog. all girls, except for one of the dead gerbils. my new gerbils arent even a year old. my dog is like 4. my cat is prolly 3. and then my uncles cat is like 2. 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... dead...... o_o

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
I had a pure breed German Shepard named Ringo (I named him), a lab we trained for paws with a cause, which helps disabled people named Gable (I named him too) I have two cats, one named Poco, the other Cappy. Now I have a 5 year old Toy Fox Terrier named Fancy, and she weighs 6 lbs.

·
More Caffine PLEASE!!!
334 Posts
USed to have a dog, but we had to put him down. Couldn't stand to watch him suffer.
Now because of allergies, all I have are goldfish.
One is called Bug Eyed Monster (B.E.M for short), Bait, Freckles, and Tipton, who is now being called Moby Dick because he turned all white, all are no close to 2 years old. We have 4 others we haven't named yet. that are 6-8 months.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I have a little sister. i have to walk her daily and feed her. my mom won't letme shove her off the 2nd story of my house =( ! I also have a shih tzu ( iknow about the bull**** joke so don't tell it) that is 4 and kicks ass. when i get back i'll try and get pics of her up on here. she owns you and so does my fish. its probably dead now because i haven't fed it since fridayand i don't get back till tuesday. o well.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I have an 8 or 9 yr old Jack Russel Terrier.. his name is Bouncer. A 2 yr old guinea pig, her name is Britton. Bailey, her lover, died earlier this year. We had to put our other dog, Peaches, to sleep back in June. And I have two beta fish, Jesus & Jabari.

·
Registered
220 Posts
i have a cat, hes sweet his name is speedy. name is self explanatory. and dog she is dumb and smart at the same time, kinda worthless might turn out to be a decent hunting companion

·
Registered
148 Posts
I have:

1 golden retriever named trey. Pretty dumb dog. Obsesed with squrils

1 5lb. attack dog. AKA Poodle named velcro. Good for keeping away door to door mormans

1 Leapord geko named Godzilla. 4 years old.

About 40 goldfish in pond in back yard.

P.S. Cats are dumb.

·
Registered
220 Posts
haha ive always wanted a younger sibling just for a few days to beat up and pick on but not permantly i know what they do since i am haha

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
spyderman5 said:
haha ive always wanted a younger sibling just for a few days to beat up and pick on but not permantly i know what they do since i am haha
id be glad to have one if he was born like 10 years old

1 - 20 of 46 Posts