Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking around for a new barrel for my phantom and all I really care about is accuracy. What would be the best barrel/paint to use with it?
My stock barrel is nice but I want to be able to pick people off with out worry of a ball curve a little farther out.

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
The stock barrel is honestly the best barrel ive ever used for my phantom.
Tried a freak, was decent, not worth buying, guess I was lucky I was borrowing. plus you would need a new handle.

Thing is with closed bolt markers, you have to underbore to prevent rollouts. The smallest stiffi of my knowledge is a .687 I ue my stock barrel with tape detents and it results in a small ass bore.

YOur best bet is the stock barrel, or any other cheap barrel (lapco microshot is the first that came to mind) and using tape/nailpolish detents.
Your best bet is either a freak

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
When I had my Phantom I used three barrels a Lapco Microshot for small paint, Lapco Autospirit for medium sized paint and the stock barrel for large paint. Whichever barrel you use make sure to buy the best paint you can afford for the day that is much more important than the barrel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts