Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like there's a lot of phantom...ers here, so I thought that all together, we could start a phantom Q&A. I'm sure, between all of us, we could figure out even the most toughest of problems.

Got a question or a problem with your phantom? Post it!

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha...

Email him again. He's really busy, but good news, it is now a 2 man buisness, instead of one.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
When i screw in my 12 gram charger with a 12 gram in it i often get a quite audible leak, but not always. The air is leaking out the side slits next to the 12 gram, Not from the adapter peice with the bleed hole. I am using BE 12 grams with rounded bottoms.

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It might not be screwed on tight enough. If you don't tighten it, then it leaks, but when you do, it should stop.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Shamed_Spartan said:
Uhh yea...

I have e-mailed Wevo, to ask for my Phantom that i want to order, and they havn't replied back, it has been over a week.

Should I hire a hitman?
Many times emails to wevo get caught by his spam filter. Get a membership on scp (stockclasspaintball.com) and pm him or Davinci on there. It's the fastest way to get ahold of him.

Roadkill said:
It is most definently on tight enough.
Check to see that the small nylon seal around the puncture pin is intact. Often the venting of almost full 12ers can blow it out, just like a tank o-ring. It should be replaced, or flipped periodically anyways (also drop a little gold cup on it). In a pinch you can use a very small o-ring instead, but they are more succeptible to blowouts during quick changes.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
splatwithhonor3 said:
puncture pin is intact. Often the venting of almost full 12ers can blow it out, just like a tank o-ring. It should be replaced, or flipped periodically anyways (also drop a little gold cup on it). In a pinch you can use a very small o-ring instead, but they are more succeptible to blowouts during quick changes.
I think it may have been blown out. I still have the little baggy that came with it that has spare orings and similar objects, can i get a picture of the seal so i know which one it is?

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Lets throw some more questions at you guys.

My phantom did not come with the velocity adjuster, so at the chrono ive had to take off the barrel and use a screwdriver to adjust velocity. This is time consuming so i figure ill get the velocity adjuster.

Question is, at whitewolf i see Adjusting Rod (4,23), Adjusting Rod Hex 1/4”, Hex to Slot, Adjusting Rod Adapter. Im pretty sure i need the adjusting rod (4,23) because the other one is hex, and you would need the adjuster to make it slot, and by the process of elimination thats all thats left. Not good logic and i dont want to trust it, and im not 100% sure on my interpretations of hex and slot. Tell me which one i need.

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Roadkill said:
Lets throw some more questions at you guys.

My phantom did not come with the velocity adjuster, so at the chrono ive had to take off the barrel and use a screwdriver to adjust velocity. This is time consuming so i figure ill get the velocity adjuster.

Question is, at whitewolf i see Adjusting Rod (4,23), Adjusting Rod Hex 1/4”, Hex to Slot, Adjusting Rod Adapter. Im pretty sure i need the adjusting rod (4,23) because the other one is hex, and you would need the adjuster to make it slot, and by the process of elimination thats all thats left. Not good logic and i dont want to trust it, and im not 100% sure on my interpretations of hex and slot. Tell me which one i need.
Your first mistake. Go wevo.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
True. WWA will take forever. Wevo is the man, best customer service, and crazy fast shipping. Go to his site and order part #34. This will get you the rod and the tip for $3.99. If you can't get him by email, then pm him or Davinci on SCP. If you don't have an scp account you shouldn't be allowed in the pump forum.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
splatwithhonor3 said:
If you don't have an scp account you shouldn't be allowed in the pump forum.
I've had one for about a year now. My freind is getting a phantom soon, ill piggy back off his order :p and have him go wevo.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts