Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are phantoms like as accurate as autocockers? or whats the up side on the pump guns? I mean i always thought pumps were closed bolts (converted autocockers, but like phantoms) and I was reading on the website that they arn't.so someone help me out. note: new to pumps

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
Phantoms are as closed bolt as you can come. Pumps aren't converted autocockers, if anything, cockers are converted pumps.

Accuracy in pumps goes as follows - yes phantoms have a great stock barrel, and if you use good paint/barrel match then you will be shooting darts like any gun. Pumps require you to aim, therefore it is more accurate that way.

Yes pumps rule, yes phatoms rules pumps, yes I'm the coolest....goodnight ppl...

·
Registered
55 Posts
actaully if a pump has an auto trigger they can be faster than say an 03 vert feed cocker. and yes they can use c02....infact most of them use 12 gram c02 cartriges...but u can use like a 4 oz c02 bottle.

·
Registered
181 Posts
whoa. how come everyone responding is in the icd owners group. lol is the somthing about icd people and liking pumps (but still not owning one). it's funny, i almost bought a bko for my firts gun too, i like icd. but anyways, yes it is made for co2. phantoms aren't really any mroe accurate than autocockers. it seems like it cause you actually aim.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts