Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys ever heard of pheromones? They're like some natural human sexual attracting smell perfume stuff that scientists figured out how to reproduce a few years ago. Basically, you put on the "odorless" cologne, and when a girl smells it they go freakin insane over you and want you bad.

Well I thought itd be fun to see what would happen with it, so I got a $5 sampler vile on eBay, and HOLY SHIZ that stuff is crazy! Its so funny walking up to my lady friends and seeing them acting all different, embarassed because they are going crazy inside thinking about me in bed.

Theres basically two reactions you get when wearing it- 1) they go crazy over you- you get like hugged and flirty poked and stuff and they laugh at everything you say, or 2) they get embarassed talking to you just like its a middle school crush. If they do that you just keep acting normal with them and they move on to reaction 1.

Damn I thought it was a hoax, but just... wow. insane. all my lady friends that were just friends before are like running up to me in the halls and hugging me and stuff.. so crazy, so crazy

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
I might get me some of that, just to pick a girl up though (cuz I can't seem to do that on my own) then just ditch it when I hook one :D. I probly won't, but it's always there incase.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
yep. stuff's awesome. i wanna get some. soon everyone is gonna wear it and the world is gonna be a gigantic sex pot. well fun times comin up, i gotta get me some.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i know its not fake cause if it was fake i wouldnt have made this thread. search for "pheromone" and go to the $5 auction that says attracts women. then just bid and the auction ends in like two hours.

·
Registered
450 Posts
lol i got some of the stuff that atteacts men as a joke and i sprayed it on the ugliest chick in my class, and so many dudes were all over her by the end of the day, that stuff is sooooooooo funny.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts