Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I have a friend that is a big spyder lover. Personally I could care less for them but I wanted to get some advice from spyder owners. I am trying to convince him to get an ion or wrath over phoenix or electra. He thinks that since the spyders are shooting 30 balls a second with anti chop bolt hes going to have a BA gun. I let him shoot my ion and he loves it but he doesn't want to get what everyone else has. What I am getting to before I write a short story is. Are the spyder highends with the anti chop bolt as good or better than an ion or wrath with the eyes? Let me know

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
Not really, probably not at all.

The Ion, aside from using cheap components, has eye logic and isn't a blowback. That right there is reason enough for it to be higher up on the food chain.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The plastic shell people flame is hard. But I will agree on some of the internals such as my banjo fittings not lasting.

·
Registered
306 Posts
spyders a ok guns.. as good as the high end guns- no..
shooting 30 bps- no.. not even with anit chop bolts..
anti chop bolts are a joke anway...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Go with an Ion or Wrath and find a way to mod his gun so that no one else has gear like his. Spyders are good reliable guns, but to ever claim Fenix and new Electra 'high end' there would have to be massive changes done to them. Never mistake 'high price' for 'high end'.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Never mistake 'high price' for 'high end'
nicely said and more ppl need to understand that.... and also low price doesnt mean low end gun...for the price of some spyder and their clones you could almost get a b2k , bko, ion,

·
Registered
60 Posts
A spider is a GREAT gun to start with, I havn't had any problems with mine, and i got it for CHEAP.

Tell him to go with the ION, thats what i would do

1 - 8 of 8 Posts