Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
The Assault Sharpshooter
442 Posts
i personally am pissed that they would ecalate a conflict by manipulating stories and photographs. Then again i always hae thought the ultimate evil was the news. in retrospect they are near as bad as AL Jazera, this upsets me and frankly i hate knowing that i am fighting for the freedom that they can put garbage like that out.
SA Bird

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Don't even get me started. Groups such as Hezbollah and Al Qaeda have entire divisions dedicated to propoganda.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Wow..

·
ShArPeYe
1,271 Posts
unfortunatly people of lebanon arnt smart enough to disbelieve a lot of it.. a lot of lebanese are against israel more than hazebollah a lot are even with hazebollah...

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Yeah the smoke really blows

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
comrade it seems that you always think people only see one side in a lot of political/regional threads. you always seem to agree with the opposite. Thats not a bad thing it just seems a bit hypocritical since most of the time you are very one-sided yourself (obvious by your sig/posts). I think most of the time you just try to be different/debate for the hell of it. I think most of the crap you say is garbage and im not sure why anyone listens to most of your "ideas/thoughts"

you seem to have very strong ideas about our country and everything that comes with it. (war, politics, history, ect.) im just curious, but how old are you ? and how is your financial stability? Im not a pervert or anything, i would just like to know how you come up with such extreme opinions. (this has nothing to do with this thread, just posts and such in the past)

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
I'm torn, I don't know who to reply to first.

Jin- No.

NYY- Here's a good example. "To take all necessary steps, including the use of armed force, to assist any member or protocol state of the Southeast Asia Collective Defense Treaty requesting assistance in defense of its freedom." - Gulf of Tonkin Resolution

Translation: We want to enslave their people, force our beliefs on the heathens, steal their resources and turn them into christians.

DJS2: What do you think is wrong with my sig, and what do you find so hypocritical about advocating a different view than the ones you agree with?

What political views would you like me to advocate?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts