Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got adobe photoshop 3.0 for my b-day. I was wondering how the heck you get other images into another. By that i mean take the picture of the offroad race car right behind a little kid with down syndrome running. Thx a lot for help.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Paintgirl and big, STFU. Ok, i don't wanna be rude, but i got it for my birthday from my poor ass aunt from cali. How would it make her feel if i returned it. How the hell would i return it anyway?

WTF is with the bashing? You are all such pussies for thinking you are soo cool for bashing OVER THE INTERNET!! If you want to make fun of me, why don't you say it to my face? Really. I can't ****ing believe it. All i asked for was a question. I didn't ask if my version was the best, or it sucked, or whatever. This forum is for sharing information, not giving other people a hard time. I can't believe you ****ing assholes. Go ****ing die.

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
Payback said:
WTF is with the bashing?
I'm gonna guess the bashing comes from some of Paintballs demographics.

Based on this forum and the people it is composed of, I assume that most paintballers are spoiled rich white kids who feel they are better than most everyone else because they are able to live better than others.

There are exceptions of course, old men like Medic (who cracks my ass up) are on this forum too...

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Payback said:
Paintgirl and big, STFU. Ok, i don't wanna be rude, but i got it for my birthday from my poor ass aunt from cali. How would it make her feel if i returned it. How the hell would i return it anyway?

WTF is with the bashing? You are all such pussies for thinking you are soo cool for bashing OVER THE INTERNET!! If you want to make fun of me, why don't you say it to my face? Really. I can't ****ing believe it. All i asked for was a question. I didn't ask if my version was the best, or it sucked, or whatever. This forum is for sharing information, not giving other people a hard time. I can't believe you ****ing assholes. Go ****ing die.

Whoooaaa little camper calm down. Dude, I dont think they were being remotely serious...just a little E-humor.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
hopefully medic will get rid of his post. Seriously starting to get on my nerves all this reporting. Lol, first jmz, then jman, now him...............it'll never end. :p

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
Payback.. you need to take a deep cleansing breath and let go of all that resentment. No one here is attacking you. In fact, correct me if I am wrong, but you actually got an answer to your question. YOU are the one flaming and bashing, and it is YOU this is looking like an idiot now.

Becuase your questions was answered, this thread is closed.

Have a nice day.

PS.. glad I crack you up comrade, I would hate to think that my years of experience and genteel mature nature were totally wasted on the youth here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.