Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
pic of my new piercing *updated*

heres a pic of my latest piercing a 14g labret placed to the right and heres some pics of myother stuff too i am going to get another labret to the left and that will finish up that part for now and if you have pics of your own piercings feel fee to post em in here oh and the only one that hurt was the orbital it was a *****

·
Registered
97 Posts
No thank you, I'd rather not run a piece of metal through my ear...

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
nice. my buddy just got a monroe. i personally hate that piercing, but it looks good on him. the one piercing i ****in HATE and think looks bad on everyone is the snake bite (lip double pierced). my buddy ian had the skin above his clavical pierced. he said it hurt worse then anything he ever experianced but it looked cool. he couldnt stand them nemore so he had a friend pull them out w/ plyers and they bleed EVERYWHERE (he got it done about a year ago, just took them out). this hot ass chick i know in my sisters class (junior in highschool) got her abdomin pierced the same way my friend ian got his clavicals. looks kinda nasty, but kinky-hot at the same time

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i started with a 14g in each ear 2 years ago i am up to a 6g that i just put in tonight and i dont know how big i want to go yet either when i get 4g i can put one of those mini glow sticks in there that should be cool
heres what i have and sizes
2-6g lobes
2-14g lobes
1-16g orbital
1-12g eyebrow
1-12g labret
1-14g labret
coming soon
1-14g labret
1-14g tongue web
a barbell necklace
and maybe a horizontal tongue

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
tongue web= the webbing underneath the tongue
barbell necklace= 10 or 12 surface piercings using barbells to form a pierced on necklace
horizontal tongue- a tongue piercing that goes side to side instead of up and down

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
barbell necklace sounds like a ***** of a piecing. i think the horizontal tounge would give you fatty sores on your cheeks and possibly where away the inside edge of your teeth.

also i need some pics of the neclace and horizontal tounge, i just can't picture it

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
all I have is my labret in the middle.

before I looked at your pics or read the whole post, I saw "labret placed to the right" and thought, "what a ***." but the 3x is cool. a monroe is supposed to be for girls, you know, trying to be marilyn monroe, and looks pretty fagarrific on guys

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah thats not the best one i have seen. i think i wil use .5" 14g curved barbells if i do it and that should place it deep enough to keep it from being ripped out too easily

1 - 20 of 30 Posts