Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feel free to post some of your best pickup lines.

So you play the harp...I thought all angels played the harp.(never tried but sounds good[to me])
 

·
Its never lupus
Joined
·
9,169 Posts
Those pants look very becoming of you. If I were on you I'd be cumming too.

If we were both squirrels would you let me bust a nut in your hole?

**** me *****!!!
 

·
Gates Boxing Club
Joined
·
7,065 Posts
lets play army. ill lay down over there and you can blow the hell out of me.

can i put my hoo hoo in your ha ha?

we should play train. you sit on my face and ill choo chew chew



and the classic: nice shoes... wanna ****?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
770 Posts
Learned some STUPID ones at my friends Frat, but they're funny, so who cares... and somehow... they work occassionally.. girls are strange

1. Hey, let's play war... I'll lie on the floor and you'll blow the s*** outta me.

2. Do you want to have my children? [no] Ok then, can we just pratice

3. Wanna go out for pizza and a ****? [no] ah, what's the matter? don't like pizza?

4. Excuse me, do you wanna get it on or should I apologize?

5. **** me if I'm wrong, but haven't we met before?

The ALL time... WORST line.. that I've seen work TOO many times...

Nice Shoes, Wanna ****

THere are a million more, but I'm too lazy to write 'em all in. the asterisk thing gives me a headache... i'll just assume ya'll can fill 'em in with the context.
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
hahaha spud those are great...

a serious one, stupid though, some one told me a bit back, i slapped them. "how much does a polar bear wiegh", "i duno", " enough to break the ice.. my names _____" when this girl told me that she thought thatd work.. i booted her.. a smile...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,039 Posts
JTUntouchable said:
1. Hey, let's play war... I'll lie on the floor and you'll blow the s*** outta me.
Spud already said that one..

My friend went up to some grl and goes ..

You cant have a boyfriend.. And shes like why not? And he goes , Cause why the hell would a guy leave something as fine as you to walk around alone? Shes like he loves me, and he goes yeah right if you was my gf youd be with me all day. Blah something like that he got her number tho.
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
ive never used pick up lines.. i just start conversation.. mind you im never in a place thatd youd use em, like bar, club, party or whatever
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What do you say we go behind a rock and get alittle bolder.
Is that a mirror in your pocket because i can see myself in your pants.

Ive got more but cant remember them. Mabey later.
 

·
Gates Boxing Club
Joined
·
7,065 Posts
haha i just remembered something i did with some friends. We went to funspot (like the hugest arcade ever... hundreds of arcade records have been set there and all the top nerds of the world travel hours and hours to play the games there and set records. crazy weasel knows the place im talking about..

anyways, i dressed up in a robe, put on a huge gray fake beard, wore a arab mask, and put on a turbin. I looked about as arab as you can get. So i walked up to this chick there and im like *in arab accent* "Hello, it is my country's custom to have splendid sex with the most beautiful girl seen when walking into a room. Would you like to be that girl?"

she gave me some weird look and was like "what the hell?"

and i was like "NO! I have lost my honor with rejection. I must now regain my dignity in the form of blood and iron!. PRAISE ALLAH!!! DOWN WITH AMERICA!!!"

lol she looked really confused as i jumped up and ran away screaming
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
967 Posts
Spudchucker said:
haha i just remembered something i did with some friends. We went to funspot (like the hugest arcade ever... hundreds of arcade records have been set there and all the top nerds of the world travel hours and hours to play the games there and set records. crazy weasel knows the place im talking about..

anyways, i dressed up in a robe, put on a huge gray fake beard, wore a arab mask, and put on a turbin. I looked about as arab as you can get. So i walked up to this chick there and im like *in arab accent* "Hello, it is my country's custom to have splendid sex with the most beautiful girl seen when walking into a room. Would you like to be that girl?"

she gave me some weird look and was like "what the hell?"

and i was like "NO! I have lost my honor with rejection. I must now regain my dignity in the form of blood and iron!. PRAISE ALLAH!!! DOWN WITH AMERICA!!!"

lol she looked really confused as i jumped up and ran away screaming
lol spud you are god
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
118 Posts
heres some from my stupid friend

"Do you ow me money"

"Have you seen my bike"

"did you knock over my beer"

and the classic "can i buy you a shot" girl responds sure takes the shot and walks away. BURNNNNDDDD
 

·
don't drop the soap
Joined
·
3,896 Posts
Do you work for the UPS? Cause I swear I saw you checking out my package back there.

F**k me if I'm wrong, but isn't your name Laura?

Hey, you dropped something back there. Oh wait that was just my jaw.

If I were you I'd do me.

If you were to marry me, you'd definitely be one of my top 5 most beautiful wives.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
ok scene: two girls are arguing bickering whatever and you come up " listen ladies, i really dont want to get in the middle of this...he he or do i?"

stolen from quagmire of family guy but still great. it went something like that.

EDIT: who needs apickup line anyways when you can just rape them??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
757 Posts
god of Cheese said:
EDIT: who needs apickup line anyways when you can just rape them??
rollin:

best pickup lines start with "listen, i know i was an asshole... but.."

...you're sister/mother/dog was looking really good that night.
...if I had known it wasn't you I wouldn't have done it.
... ... ...
 
1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Top