Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
needs some more work. i seriously hate nissian trucks, they looksl ike friggin boxes, but i have to admit i like what you've done w/ the front end. get that rear end buttoned up. paint the truck black, and black out the tail lights(i HATE euro's and clear tail lights) and you'll be major pimpin. nice work man. you're actually turnin one of those things into a respectable street truck.

OO! idea. you should get a couple of those titainum frame blocks for the rear so you can drop it and have sparks flyin as u go down the road. do that and rig up exaust flamethrowers and it'll be super pimpin.

·
Banned
40 Posts
lbreevesii said:
OO! idea. you should get a couple of those titainum frame blocks for the rear so you can drop it and have sparks flyin as u go down the road. do that and rig up exaust flamethrowers and it'll be super pimpin.
Don't do any of that and you'll be good to go.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
clean, now finish what was started.

and that had better not be at a car show

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks, i am working on getting the rear end finished up still have to order some parts and no its not a car show it was a truck show but somebody decided to let the rice in

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
um...why in the holy hell would you show that?! it's a half-finished truck, not anything even close to a show car, wtf....

·
Registered
967 Posts
i think all import trucks are crap but if you paint yours you may be able to get $5,000 out of it from some guy

i mean you could probly sell the rims for 1500

just make a profit and invest in a real truck

start out small

S-10

ranger

just 2 examples

you get the magazines truckin and mini truckin ? good mags latta good tips

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
not a bad idea but s10s and rangers are a dime a dozen down here everybody has one thats on air bags and has all the basic boltons you dont see too many imports that are fixed up nice here and yeah i do get truckin, mini truckin, and sport truck mags

·
Banned
920 Posts
get a good motor, then get a nice paint job

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
what are you talkin about "its a mazda"?? rangers and s10's are a dime a dozen. s-10's especially. i've done a little bit of work to my ranger, nothin special tho. makes it stand out from all the stockers tho.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts