Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
More of the poster on the left in pic 3.

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's not too bad. My girlfriends dorm at Kansas University, is almost twice as big as mine. It's really nice.

D

·
0 Posts
ZeRO eFFeCT i cant take you avatar seriously.. every time i look at it it reminds me of this chris guy i know.. and hes the most pathetic thing ever.. and we laugh at him.. hes 21 alcoholic, poor, and gross.. he spends his food money on beer and then his rent money on food.. hes on welfare and might be on disability.. hah what a guy

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
D_Smalls said:
ZeRO eFFeCT i cant take you avatar seriously.. every time i look at it it reminds me of this chris guy i know.. and hes the most pathetic thing ever.. and we laugh at him.. hes 21 alcoholic, poor, and gross.. he spends his food money on beer and then his rent money on food.. hes on welfare and might be on disability.. hah what a guy
That reminds me of someone... He's on this forum, and he posted in this thread...

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
D_Smalls said:
seriously, I look at it and laugh everytime because it's a ****** looking 14 year old trying to be super agg...lol...alchohol

D

·
0 Posts
thats actually not too bad, but i guess that really small for having to share it witha room mate..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts