Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
chicks dig scars baby!
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup guys, u may remember a long time ago i made a thread about a WWII re-enactment with a promise of pictures. well since the one i made a thread about, we've been to two others. and here are somee pics of one of them. i am in the lighter green, holding the smesher. my friend is the one in the digi camo.

^^you can see the MG42 enplacement and dragon's teeth in this one. i think we had 4 MG42's at this one so there was alot of firing.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/KS_football/*****.jpg

it was a pretty good one, we did it at an air show with a fake air raid. i was in charge of sounding the alarm wen the plane flew over and yelling "ACHTUN! ACHTUN! AMERICAIN!" (im not sure about those spellings so correct me if ime wrong).

this re-enactment was for a crowd so of couse, the americans won. and wen i died i was gonna make a run for the dragon's teeth, but my Y-straps fell off (the straps holding my ammo, bayonette, ect...) and tripped me, so it looked like i really fell. and i ate **** pretty hard like right in the middle of the field. it was fun and worth it cuz i had a couple people come up after we were done and comment on my "khamakazie run" lol. i suggest if u ever get a chance to go to one of these, cancel all ur plans and go. you will definitely learn alot, and have a blast.

o yea, the vehicle we're leaning on and everything im wearing/using is my friend's dad's. im workin on saving up for my own gear right now :hug: . and i forgot wat that vehicle is called, i dont think its a thing. well if anyone knows, feel free to remind me cuz i cant remember for the life of me lol.

/discuss

EDIT:sorry for the horrible quality, their pictures of pictures from a disposable camera lol. next time ill try to talk my mom into going and taking some high quality pics with her rebel or something.

·
chicks dig scars baby!
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haydenb08 said:
does or did that gun actually work or is it a prop?
all of the guns were shooting real size ammo, but blanks (duh! haha). actually, all the guns were real. and some authentic WWII, and were all just blank adapted. on my smesher all we would have to do is take off this little cap on the end of the barrel, pop some live 9mm ammo in that baby and BOOM!

·
Registered
65 Posts
man thats nothing ill pm you pic of me and my friends ww2 stuff on me and him its crazy

·
chicks dig scars baby!
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
swimman5 said:
man thats nothing ill pm you pic of me and my friends ww2 stuff on me and him its crazy
o, this was a very small re-enactment so we didnt bring all the gear. but if uve got some pics, go ahead and post em in here guys! id like to see some other ones too so maybe we could know wat were missing.

for a long time my friend had a BMW motorcycle with a side car. it was bad ass.

and im not real sure where he got this stuff. just various people, and ebay. that site someone else posted looked pretty good.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
A kid I used to be good friends with used to do these. He probably did about a dozen and then he moved on to drinking and smoking.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts