Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well on friday I checked out a Digital SLR camrea from my school. Canon Rebel XT, its very nice. Finally washed my car over the weekend and decided to snap some pics.

The location wasn't the best. It was all I could think of at the moment that was fairly close.

All images were edited in photoshop with basic levels,, constrat, color, shadow/highlighting and a mild filter.

Crituqes would be appreciated. Yes I know my car has a little damage, got a new right fender just got to get er painted. :thumbsup:

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
#3 has annoying glare

I don't like the location, the reflections are "busy".

Some are either too dark or too saturated.

The car in the background is sort of lame, but there was no fixing that.

I like them, keep working on it.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ellis said:
#3 has annoying glare

I don't like the location, the reflections are "busy".

Some are either too dark or too saturated.

The car in the background is sort of lame, but there was no fixing that.

I like them, keep working on it.
Yeah I couldn't get it to go away.

Location wasn't the best, like I said, all I could think of at the time that was close.

#6 was too dark. I think the saturation is good IMO but maybe a few have too much.

Yeah I couldn't have just gone up to the guy and be like "hey, go away".

But thanks man. I think maybe tomorrow or next weekend, my and my friend with a badass TC will go out for more pics.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was trying to get angles where the damage wouldn't be shown much. Once I get everything fixed up, I'll be sure to get some real baller pictures.

It was like 75 out today and was going to be one of the last nicer days. The position the sun was at gave my pictures an annoying glare.

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
Lower the damn thing. Way too much wheel gap. Fix your body gap on the rear bumper (1st Pic), Clear your side markers and lower turn signals, other stuff.

Should have gotten that camaro.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Uhhh...sweet I guess. Should have just left it the way it was instead of spending money on all that stuff.

Close ups dont make you a photographer either.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RB said:
Lower the damn thing. Way too much wheel gap. Fix your body gap on the rear bumper (1st Pic), Clear your side markers and lower turn signals, other stuff.

Should have gotten that camaro.
I'm more concerned about finishing my boost project and getting a new clutch and possibly new tranny. Clutchs in FWD cars are a BITCHHH.

I can't fix the body gap yet and I'm too lazy to clear my signals.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
looks like typical pics. might as well take some that are cocked >45* either way for full rice effect :p

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Z PYRO said:
looks like typical pics. might as well take some that are cocked >45* either way for full rice effect :p
I didn't want to get dirty.. :dodgy:

·
Registered
599 Posts
Step 1: Fix your front right fender. It looks like ****.
Step 2: Fix your back right fender-bumper line. It's spread out more than Paris Hilton
Step 3: Ditch the hood man. Seriously, carbon fiber doesn't look good on cars unless it's painted. It kinda makes you look like a ricer.
Step 4: Polish/Buff your front upper turn signals to make them look better. Clouded lights do not look good on cars. It's cheap and looks really good.
Step 5: CLEAR CORNERS!!
Step 6: Lower the car 1". No more.
Step 7:
Step 8: Profit. :)

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Wow, their is alot of this going on..

Everybody always rode his back saying not to get that hood and stuff because it looks like a ricer. Dont do this and that it looks rice.

Yet everybody is saying to fix the fender, clean the lights, and other stuff to make it LOOK good. And he's actually worried about the performance part of it by putting in the clutch and stuff.

I just thought that was funny, and I like the car. The hood doesnt really fit my style, but if you like it, thats all that matters. thumup:

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've got a new fender I just got to get it painted.. And I can't fix the bumper until I get the rest of the money the insurance company owes me from the ***** who rear-ended me.

I'm lowering it like 1.75" - 2" MAX. I'm waiting on lowering it because I want new struts as well since these are going to start going out anytime soon.

I'm going to get JDM one-piece headlights whenever I find a good deal on them. They are $250+ on ebay which is ridicolous. Whenever I find some used ones for like 100 I'll pick them up.

I think the Carbon-Fiber looks good. It's ViS and I only paid $150 plus my stock hood. ViS is good **** too...

Most of this stuff I won't do until I for sure have a new clutch in and probably not until I'm boosted.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts