Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I cleaned my new 09 pilot recently and after I was done I noticed the delrin bold would swing forward after it clicking into place. So now it "floats" forward and back rather then being snug like it's supposed to be. I'm fairly sure the parts are all in there, it happened when I had a chop and I had to clean the eyes, after that I noticed the bolt was loose.

·
(b '_')b
858 Posts
when you put the ram back did you put it so the hole faced up? That hole is where the bolt clicks into so im guessing you're ram isnt in right.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright thanks, I was inserting the spring without lining the striker and the bolt up. It took a couple of times since the hole kept on moving around then I had to try to feel the way to get that pin in the hole. The guy in the pilot 09 video on youtube made it look too easy.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I don't have a hpa air tank yet, I've been using a rental. I have one on the way though so thanks.

Also, I don't want to make another thread so I'm gonna ask is there any weight concerns with a halo b and the feed neck? The halo seems kinda heavy and I'm not sure if there is any experiences with it snapping off. I saw some of the upgrades for the feed neck on some of the paintball pro web shops so it got me thinking that they're selling stronger feed necks for a reason.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts