Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a spyder pilot acs and im looking to hook it up to nitro. Any configurations that have to be made or can I just screw it in?

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Actually, you are going to want to do a lot of the stuff on OtterSC Customs and shave the hammer.

It will lower the opperating pressure of the gun, give you more shots per tank, and resuce kick, so you will have a real beast!

I want to emphesise (sp?) on the lowering of the opperating pressure, as stock spyders need the psi to be a bit up there to work properly. With all those mods, my Spyder can work off of about 300 psi consistantly, much better than stock

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats just to up the life of the tank on your marker right? It's not actually needed if I were to screw my tank in right?

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,774 Posts
Frankly the issue of 'gas efficiency' is a misnomer. With most paintball games lasting in the 2-4 minute range, you very rarely will outshoot your tank.

As an aside.. Spyders are some of the most reliable markers out there if taken care of.

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
yes but some places charge for air per fill. It's more important then. also, doing all of that will lessen the "kick" of a spyder.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
and with my current setup, I get a case of paint from a 20oz co2 tank!!!

AND I CARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!! I'm happy :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts