Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im buying a gun for the first time and i think i wanna get either the pilote or mongoose. What one do u guys think is better and why. PLEASE NO BIAST OPPINIONS. THANX

·
Registered
980 Posts
ok ive seen like three threads basically asking the same thing, next time you should just ask imagine, pilot, custom 98, a-5, or mongoose? this saves you from being flamed by people that think they own these forums

·
Registered
209 Posts
Go with the Imagine. The Pilot (No "e") is just a more expensive version with an annoying trigger guard.

Stop making threads.

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
jimbow said:
Stop making threads.
kind of unwarrented. he should have looked at the sticky and searched, but still layoff a bit.

·
Premium Member
5,186 Posts
From what i have gathered the mongoose is a spyder clone. I have heard they were no good but i dunno for sure. I would get The Spyder Pilot because it might last alittle longer than the mongoose and be better in the long run

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
If you are gonna get a spyder, just go with an imagine. It will perform exactly the same as the pilot, but saves you a little bit of money.

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
You've already made a thread in the correct forum, please do not make another in the false forum. This has prolly been asked/close to before so please search.

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
Like I posted in your other thread, please use the search button. It really does help, and keeps you from getting flamed. It also helps keep these forums cleaner. Thanks! :tup

·
Registered
209 Posts
What I meant was, try to keep your questions consolidated into one thread, rather than 5 different ones on the same topic. ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts