Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aright, I am selling my A-5 with all the accessories that are listed in my signature and a flatline barrel! Here, let me tell you again just in case you don’t recognize what a deal this is. This is a Tippmann A-5 with an e-grip, a dye boomstick(12 inch), and also a flatline barrel, a dye airport, and a dye drop forward, a smoke ricochet loader, a low pressure kit, and a crossfire 92ci 4500 nitro tank. This product is used, but I have taken the best care of it, and maintained it regularly. I am also including with it a yellow 04 dye invision mask and a JT jersey(It will be in the pictures, not sure what it is called, but usually cost around $55, at least last year it did) which is an Adult Medium. I will also include all original parts that I have replaced with upgrades to the A-5. I will put add pictures either tomorrow morning or afternoon, but they will be on here by the end of tomorrow. And thank you for looking!!! Also, I will provide shipping free of charge, but if you want insurance, I can work with you on that. One more thing, if you are wondering why I am selling this, it is not because I hate it and its crappy, its because, I live an hour and a half away from my local field, none of my friends play any more, and I don’t have the money to pay $100 dollars every time I go to the field (yea, I am a trigger happy person, and when you get the marker you will see that the speed is very fast and very accurate every time, combined with the e-grip and low pressure kit, and the two barrels. I personally believe that this gun can get pretty close to keeping up with a timmy or angel, it just has to be in the right hands.), trust me, I don’t want to leave paintball, its just not going to work out for me and quite frankly, I need the $$$, lol. I have easily spent around $1000 dollars over the year and a half that I have owned it on the upgrades. When you contact me, we will talk about the price (I am sorry, but I unless you are willing to trade something, or can persuade me, I am pretty sure I won’t sell it for under $375, One major reason being I really want that Xbox 360 and a bunch of extras when it comes out, and I am completely broke right now.). Please, if you are interested, leave a reply, PM me, email me at [email protected], or just talk to me on AIM if I’m on, Paintbalsk8r15. Thanks again for looking!!!! And like I said, I will have multiple pictures up of everything I am selling by the end of tomorrow.

here are the pictures..... http://photobucket.com/albums/a84/paintbalsk8r15/Tippmann A-5 and other stuff/
(There shud be three pages to scroll through when looking at the pictures)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts