Tippman A-5 Sniper

- Tippmann A-5 (W/ stock items)

- Lapco Snapshot 14" barrel

- EGRIP <<<<<< EDIT

- Double Trigger

- Car Stock (3 Positions)

- Raise Rail (for red dot scope)

- BSA Red Dot scope

- Modified A-5 Hopper (for red dot scope)

- Comes with a custom sling

I have had this gun for about a year. I had cammoed this gun about 3-4 months ago and I wanted it off so i put paint remover on it, i left it on to long so it took the black enamal off. I sent it to tippmann and they gave me a brand new gun, they replaced everything. So this gun is pretty brand new for a tippmann.This gun is the most accurate gun that i have ever shot and seen shot. This gun is a Tippmann, and tippmanns are very durible. This gun has a BSA red dot scope on top of a raised rail. I had sited this red dot in so that the gun could be shot at about 25-35 yards and hit in a 1foot square. (weather depending) This gun has a few minor scratches. This gun is under warrenty so if you have any problems just send it to tippmann

Here it is.........

EDIT: (WORK NOW) http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=12/33417541043.jpg&s=x12

Give me offers!!!!!

Will except high end marker (electro or mech)

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
You cut the hopper??!?!?!

Just get a tri rail that has a mount on the side and put the red dot on teh side part of the rail. This way you just aim and it lines up with your mask. Plus you dont have to cut your hopper.

Then again, it's a bit late now.

Or get one of the cyclone feed mini hoppers from OpsGear.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ArmoArchangel said:
You cut the hopper??!?!?!

Just get a tri rail that has a mount on the side and put the red dot on teh side part of the rail. This way you just aim and it lines up with your mask. Plus you dont have to cut your hopper.

Then again, it's a bit late now.

Or get one of the cyclone feed mini hoppers from OpsGear.

yeah but i am left handed and if i got one of those i would have to lean even more over the gun to see down the hopper, this way i can just act like i am shooting a regular gun.

victory- but pm me with spec's

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
OpsGear Hopper Cap. Trirail can also put the scope on teh right side so it lines up with left eye. O well, doesn't matter, what's done is done

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks!!!!!

neways this gun is still forsale....

I am goin to say a price for this gat and it is goin to be.....$390 + shipping (look at all the stuff you get)

BTW: i don't have the RT anymore i have an E-Grip.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts